Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 519

Macerina

i forgot to upload these yesterday

rechecked them again and the dots last night and they still all repaint, but not as bad as first thought

they are not the worst repainters in the world - but must be used with caution

(or not at all)

same for all the dots, and all seem best on either the standard settings or slower, especially on the smaller TFs

Disclaimer

you could possibly loose more than your initial investment if you use these indicators

WR1:
Macerina

i forgot to upload these yesterday

rechecked them again and the dots last night and they still all repaint, but not as bad as first thought

they are not the worst repainters in the world - but must be used with caution

(or not at all)

same for all the dots, and all seem best on either the standard settings or slower, especially on the smaller TFs

magic_bars_2.02_mtf_alerts.mq4

magicbars.mq4

Disclaimer

you could possibly loose more than your initial investment if you use these indicators

WR1

Try out this version (don't be surprised that it looks differently when you place it on chart)

Thanks Mladen

i'll give it ago

hopefully it will magically turn me into a millionaire..... by tomorrow

mladen:
WR1 Try out this version (don't be surprised that it looks differently when you place it on chart)

Thanks a million Mladen and WR1 For all the effort ... Let me check this version ...

Guys

As far as "magic dots" and "magic bars" are concerned, you should know what doe it do exactly : it check if last two values of a moving average are rising or falling and then places a signal (for dot) or a bar (for bars version) indicating what kind of a slope is that. All in all, it is a small variation of a simple moving averages slope indicator. But, at least, it has "magic" in the name

sukhen:
Dear MLaden-

Can you plz plz help me with the MTF version of this indicator !Xard GoldBands.

Thanks much in advance

- Sukhen

Sukhen

Here you go

Files:

Hi Mladen!

I have two indicators not working on chart. I would like to see what they do and I saw that one of them you wrote. Can you help me with it?

regards

trend_direction_amp_force_index.mq4

volumetrend.mq4

Kelch Monteiro:
Hi Mladen!

I have two indicators not working on chart. I would like to see what they do and I saw that one of them you wrote. Can you help me with it?

regards

trend_direction_amp_force_index.mq4

volumetrend.mq4

Hi Kelch,

Would imagine the reason both indicators are not working is both of them are decompiled.

I don't know the reason. I refresh the indicators folder and other things but when I drag both nothing happen. The little window don't appear.

Kelch Monteiro:
I don't know the reason. I refresh the indicators folder and other things but when I drag both nothing happen. The little window don't appear.

On the new metatrader builds decompiled indicators won't work, and both of those indicators are decompiled.

Reason: