Elite indicators :) - page 469

Ray

It can not find the exact sub-window number (the WindowFind() function) in which an object should be created and then (since WindowFind() function returned -1 - which means that it did not find a window with the searched for name) you are getting that error

traderduke:
mladen

I'm getting these hits , any idea why?? see attached.

Ray

Blau TSI

Mladen,

Your MTF Blau Ergodic TSI is a wonderful indicator, but it seems very CPU hungry. Is there any way to lighten the load?

Best regards,

Paul.

Paul

Which is the exact version you are using and what settings (since I do not have problems with it)?

stav01:
Mladen,

Your MTF Blau Ergodic TSI is a wonderful indicator, but it seems very CPU hungry. Is there any way to lighten the load?

Best regards,

Paul.

Hello again mladen. is there a way to make an allaverages for the ATR indicator? that would be nice to study!

Please make on chart version

Hello mladen.

Please make on chart version this indicator...thanks:)

rsi_dynamiczone_rsi_bzflbl_mtf_20080806.mq4

hazelj80

Just to clarify : do you mean to have different ways of averaging in the "average true range" (in the "regular ATR it is averaged using simple moving average(?

hazelj80:
Hello again mladen. is there a way to make an allaverages for the ATR indicator? that would be nice to study!

Here

mladen:
Paul Which is the exact version you are using and what settings (since I do not have problems with it)?

This is the one I am using. I usually use more than one on a chart - with one being MTF.

Paul

On my PC when there is a chart with 2 instances of that indicator, CPU time varies from 2 to 5% (which is not bad at all). The only thing I can think of is that you maybe have a large number of bars on chart. The problem with this one in cases when there is a large number of bars is that it uses objects to draw divergences and arrows on the main chart, and metatrader "does not like" too much when there are a lot of objects on the chart. You might try the setting for maximum visible bars on chart that I am using all the time (5000 bars int the tools->options->chart->max bars on chart). I have tested it for excessive bars calculations and there is none (it works as it should) so you might try the max bars and see what will happen then. Here is a sample how it looks in the 2-on-1 configuration and what was the CPU usage in that case when I tested it :

stav01:
This is the one I am using. I usually use more than one on a chart - with one being MTF.
Files:
blau.gif  107 kb

mladen:
hazelj80

I hope that this is what you were looking for : it is an ATR in which you can choose which kind of averaging you want to use in average true range calculation (the usual 18 types of averages - you will find their list in parameters). Here is an example where trinagular moving average instead of SMA is used for ATR calculation

THAT"S IT! THANKS!

Can't Find

mrtools:
Did a jurik rsx mod of trendstrength .

Hello, I can't find the trendstrength indicator, not the Jurik one, the normal one. Where can I find it ? Thanks.

Also, the bands showing on this screenshot, not the indicator, but the bands. Thanks !

Files:
Reason: