Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 518

WR1:
there already is a Histo, if i can find it, i'll upload

both the Histo and the dots repaint

maybe just about get away with it on the Daily or Wkly, but have n't really checked, and probably not worth the hassle ?

but stick it on the 4hr tester and you can see it repaint

unfortunately its too good to be true

both are by Hector trader and he admits they repaint, and said they should only be used as a guide

there are better indis

I think this was corrected by mladen ??

i've tested both the dots and the 2 different Histos from here and the same from the WW forum

and unfortunately all repaint

i knew there had to be a catch, so had to test

its hard to see at 1st, but run the tester, and then stop it, then re-add the indi

you will see a few of the dots have moved, especially in the bigger pullbacks

i think we should beware of anything that calls itself "Magic"

although it could magically remove money from our pockets

WR1:
i've tested both the dots and the 2 different Histos from here and the same from the WW forum

and unfortunately all repaint

i knew there had to be a catch, so had to test

its hard to see at 1st, but run the tester, and then stop it, then re-add the indi

you will see a few of the dots have moved, especially in the bigger pullbacks

i think we should beware of anything that calls itself "Magic"

although it could magically remove money from our pockets

Ha ha ... thanks for the Update WR1 ... I thought Since Mladen had posted it himself earlier he would have corrected the issue ...

no problem, tradings hard enough without all these repainter's

Mladen makes so many great indis, and nr all my charts are mostly his (and Mr Tools) indis

so if one or two repainter's get by him, especially as he seems ludicrously busy all the time, then not a problem

i think most would be stuffed by the market without Mladens help and indis,

just wish i'd found this forum yrs ago, as it might of saved me some grey hairs

Hi Mladen

you beat me to the reply again

i don't think she meant it in a bad way

just we don't see many duff indis on this site - so when one comes along it possibly seems abit out of the ordinary

WR1:
no problem, tradings hard enough without all these repainter's

Mladen makes so many great indis, and nr all my charts are mostly his (and Mr Tools) indis

so if one or two repainter's get by him, especially as he seems ludicrously busy all the time, then not a problem

i think most would be stuffed by the market without Mladens help and indis,

just wish i'd found this forum yrs ago, as it might of saved me some grey hairs

well said Wr1 ...

Mladen thanks for the update ... it was my ignorance and I have zero coding knowledge and as far as i have seen the indi's you have created are better than the commercial indicators i have seen ... and usually u mention in your posts if its a repainter( like the famous solar wind indicator ) and since it was not mentioned here I assumed it was a corrected magic dots version ... pardon my ignorance ... Thanks for your time ...

sukhen:
Hi MLaden or MrTools,

Can you plz help me with a MTF Version of !Xard GoldBands

Brgds

- Sukhen

Dear MLaden-

Can you plz plz help me with the MTF version of this indicator !Xard GoldBands.

Thanks much in advance

- Sukhen

Files:

Hi MLaden,

It would be possible to convert the attached indicator, as shown in the attached picture?

Thanks in advance

supertrend_volty_like_2.mq4

Hi,

first of all I would thank mladen for the great work in this forum!!

I have searched for a while, but I haven't found whoat I was lokking for.

I want to programm an indicator which shows me the true MFT-Values from the MACD H1 in my M5 chart (also the history values).

I know and understand, that it is only possible to get the close value for every hour when I use the normal indicator call:

iMACD(Symbol(),TimeFrame,FastEMA,SlowEMA,Signal,AppliedPrice,MODE_MAIN,iTF)

In my metatrader history I have the 1 minute values from EURUSD for the last 2 years.

So I could calculate in base of my minute values the real MACD Value from 2.5.2012 at 10:04

The only way I see to do that is to export my 1 minute data and calculate the results with excel.

Than I write a custom indicator fetches the calculated values an put it into the chart.

Have I misunderstood something oder does a project like this already exist?

VAS337:
Hi MLaden,

It would be possible to convert the attached indicator, as shown in the attached picture?

Thanks in advance

supertrend_volty_like_2.mq4

VAS337

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page18

Reason: