Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 464

mohamedyahya
mohamedyahya  

Mladen, Mrtools.

Is it possible to make the MTF version of this indicator and add Alert.

Thanks in advance

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Don_xyZ:
Can someone help me on making this version of stochastic MTF?

The indicator was made by mladen (attached).

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Don_xyZ

It is already a multi time frame indicator. There is a parameter called "timeFrame" and you should enter the desired time frame in that parameter - it will work like any other multi time frame indicator then

jakosemman2
jakosemman2  

It is a very good thread

Arnold
Arnold  
mladen:
Don_xyZ It is already a multi time frame indicator. There is a parameter called "timeFrame" and you should enter the desired time frame in that parameter - it will work like any other multi time frame indicator then

lol...

Didn't even pay attention to that parameter before.

Thanks for pointing it out mladen and I'm so sorry for the silly request.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mohamed yahya:
Mladen, Mrtools.

Is it possible to make the MTF version of this indicator and add Alert.

Thanks in advance

mohamed

That indicator is intended to be a limited indicator (there is a part in it that code like this : "the indicator has expired"). Better to ask the author of it for eventual changes

vickya
vickya  

hi. does any one have SuperGain Trading Indicator? They claim that it does not repaint.

techmac
techmac  
vicky.a.:
hi. does any one have SuperGain Trading Indicator? They claim that it does not repaint.

Try it out for yourself, but the entries at their site are cherry picked, A lot of times you are going to get wrong signals. Anyway, here it is so you can try it out for yorself

eurofreek
eurofreek  
techmac:
Try it out for yourself, but the entries at their site are cherry picked, A lot of times you are going to get wrong signals. Anyway, here it is so you can try it out for yorself

It does not repaint (tested it a couple of years ago) but in trending market gives very bad signals.

tysgels
tysgels  

please help me add this function up/down "Deviation" or "Vrtshift" to this inidcator elder_impulse_indicator.mq4 like this picture

sorry, I'm bad in english language

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tysgels:
please help me add this function up/down "Deviation" or "Vrtshift" to this inidcator elder_impulse_indicator.mq4 like this picture sorry, I'm bad in english language

Out of curiosity : why would you want vertical shift for bars?