Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 459

Good afternoon. Lord programmers I zayu indicator changes his testimony and still ask to add Sound alert and a popup window on what was a signal pair. Regards Alex.

Files:
mtf_psar.mq4  3 kb

Lexxodessa:
Good afternoon. Lord programmers I zayu indicator changes his testimony and still ask to add Sound alert and a popup window on what was a signal pair. Regards Alex.

Alex, there is one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page289

Mr tools and Mr mladen , thank you! You, as always on top! )

kenwa:
hi mladen, i found this indicator, it is observed to repaint past candles, can it change to one like your solar wind clean x mtf (clear its repaintness) you made many years ago, many thanks if you can help.

kenwa

That is not my cleaned up version. That is yet another Solar wind, Use one of the the Ehlers fisher transform indicators from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5 since that is the correct fisher transform indicator

hi mladen/mrtools

could you pls make this indi mtf? thanks.

fisher_m11.mq4

Files:

Hi...., please help me, made this indicator for any MTF not just 30M...

Thank You

mrtools:
Hello Golden Equity, Might try this one out, it just shows the standard Ha candle body, its also mtf with alerts on candle color change.

Hi Mr. Tools...

This is a followup on the RC indicator.

Perhaps there is no 'fix' to this... but I will try and describe an 'issue' in trying to 'bend' the indicator you created for me (a BIG thank you btw )

On it's face... it works great... it does what I wanted.

but

when I try and use the MTF aspects it has 'bugs'...

For example: I am using the indicator w/o wicks right now... just want to see candle bodies...

so

the indicator settings are defaulted to: current time frame... which works fine.. IF you simply leave the setting 'as is' and just change the tf of the chart... it follows perfectly.

but

if you try and set the indicator from 'current' and insert say '5' into the indicator setting

and place it into a 1m chart.... it has a problem...

it indeed shows 5m candles BEHIND the current candle... (which is what I'm after)

but

it begins to build 1m candles upon the CURRENT candle and continues thereafter w/ successively building with 1m candles (it abandons the 5m appearance)

Here it is in pictures:

1M Chart Indicator tf setting: 1 (Chart and Indicator agree)

1M Chart Indicator tf setting: 5 (Chart and Indicator different)

The above appearance is what I want to keep... and let continue...

but

with each successive minute... you get this:

Is there any way to 'fix' that?

Thanks ahead for all you do.

Cheers

G.

Here is the indicator:

randy_candles_alertsmtf.mq4

Files:
rc7.jpg  105 kb
rc2.jpg  96 kb
rc6.jpg  93 kb

niqcom:
Hi...., please help me, made this indicator for any MTF not just 30M... Thank You

niqcom

It is deliberately made to work on time frames less than or equal to 30 minutes (it is probably because it is meant to work intraday, but that you should ask the author).

goldenequity:
Hi Mr. Tools...

This is a followup on the RC indicator.

Perhaps there is no 'fix' to this... but I will try and describe an 'issue' in trying to 'bend' the indicator you created for me (a BIG thank you btw )

On it's face... it works great... it does what I wanted.

but

when I try and use the MTF aspects it has 'bugs'...

For example: I am using the indicator w/o wicks right now... just want to see candle bodies...

so

the indicator settings are defaulted to: current time frame... which works fine.. IF you simply leave the setting 'as is' and just change the tf of the chart... it follows perfectly.

but

if you try and set the indicator from 'current' and insert say '5' into the indicator setting

and place it into a 1m chart.... it has a problem...

it indeed shows 5m candles BEHIND the current candle... (which is what I'm after)

but

it begins to build 1m candles upon the CURRENT candle and continues thereafter w/ successively building with 1m candles (it abandons the 5m appearance)

Here it is in pictures:

1M Chart Indicator tf setting: 1 (Chart and Indicator agree)

1M Chart Indicator tf setting: 5 (Chart and Indicator different)

The above appearance is what I want to keep... and let continue...

but

with each successive minute... you get this:

Is there any way to 'fix' that?

Thanks ahead for all you do.

Cheers

G.

Here is the indicator:

Hi Goldenequity,

Changed a few little things the main thing was the HistoOnFirst, had it the opposite as it should have been, now if true and in mtf mode, it will start drawing the candles like you were showing, if false (default) will draw them, for example if on a 1 minute chart, and the indicator is set for 5 minute candles then every 5th candle should be drawn.Anyway tested it now and it's working correctly for me.

mrtools:
Hi Goldenequity, Changed a few little things the main thing was the HistoOnFirst, had it the opposite as it should have been, now if true and in mtf mode, it will start drawing the candles like you were showing, if false (default) will draw them, for example if on a 1 minute chart, and the indicator is set for 5 minute candles then every 5th candle should be drawn.Anyway tested it now and it's working correctly for me.

YES!!!!

It is working EXACTLY correct.

Here are the 5M HA bodies on a 1M Chart... no wicks

and here is the same... with the 1M bars turned on

It is precisely what I was looking for.

Thanks for the prompt response...

as always:

You ROCK.

Cheers,

G.

Files:
rc8.jpg  87 kb