Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 470

tysgels
tysgels  

This is the last two indicator in my system that need some help to fix it. It's afir_ma_1.01.mq4 It's look like a HMA but it's different model. It's disappear of bar . 2nd indicator is linema.mq4. It's repaint indicator it will back to the origiinal when re time frame or restart program again. Please help me to fix it.

Thank you mladen Always help me. Thank you so much

Files:
fir_ma.jpg 55 kb
linema.mq4 4 kb
line_ma.jpg 59 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tysgels:
This is the last two indicator in my system that need some help to fix it. It's afir_ma_1.01.mq4 It's look like a HMA but it's different model. It's disappear of bar . 2nd indicator is linema.mq4. It's repaint indicator it will back to the origiinal when re time frame or restart program again. Please help me to fix it. Thank you mladen Always help me. Thank you so much

Drawing buffers of that indicator are shifted (it is a sort of centered indicator - even the original works exactly like that, see here : FIR MA - MQL4 Code Base) that is why you have that empty space at the end of the indicator. That is how the author (qpwr) of that indicator made it in the first place

See some more info about it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172923/page12

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tysgels:
This is the last two indicator in my system that need some help to fix it. It's afir_ma_1.01.mq4 It's look like a HMA but it's different model. It's disappear of bar . 2nd indicator is linema.mq4. It's repaint indicator it will back to the origiinal when re time frame or restart program again. Please help me to fix it. Thank you mladen Always help me. Thank you so much

As of LineMA : it would need to be rewritten completely (a lot of things done completey wrong in that indicator). This is just a "dirty fix" to make it avoid what you ddescribe in your post

Files:
linema-1.mq4 4 kb
tysgels
tysgels  
mladen:
As of LineMA : it would need to be rewritten completely (a lot of things done completey wrong in that indicator). This is just a "dirty fix" to make it avoid what you ddescribe in your post

can you add perameter for change color to them?

Thank you.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tysgels:
can you add perameter for change color to them? Thank you.

Here you go

Files:
Arnold
Arnold  
mladen:
Try out the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page183

Mighty Thank You for the pointer, mladen

carpediem
carpediem  

multi time frames are good to use H4 and D1

goldenequity
goldenequity  

Hi mladen/mr. tools

I have been having to modify the standard HA indicator parameters to accommodate a RandyCandles view

for years now. The standard HA indicator constantly 'reverts' to original color settings every time the tf is changed.

The is on the color choice for 01 and 02.

Instead of the coding for 01 - Red and 02 - White...

It would be 01 - None and 02 - None.

The would eliminate the HA wicks from appearing... just allowing the HA bodies to appear.

What is needed is an embedded change from Red/White to 'None'

or

option to choose None.

Can this be coded to avoid having to do it manually each time?

In order to go from this:

I then need to change this:

to get this (RandyCandles)

Well... thanks for any mods you can make to the standard HA indicator...

and sorry... I can't seem to upload the HA.mq4 file at the moment... the site

seems to be a little 'off' at the moment... making it difficult to even post the above.

Thanks for any help with this.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
goldenequity:
Hi mladen/mr. tools

I have been having to modify the standard HA indicator parameters to accommodate a RandyCandles view

for years now. The standard HA indicator constantly 'reverts' to original color settings every time the tf is changed.

The is on the color choice for 01 and 02.

Instead of the coding for 01 - Red and 02 - White...

It would be 01 - None and 02 - None.

The would eliminate the HA wicks from appearing... just allowing the HA bodies to appear.

What is needed is an embedded change from Red/White to 'None'

or

option to choose None.

Can this be coded to avoid having to do it manually each time?

In order to go from this:

I then need to change this:

to get this (RandyCandles)

Well... thanks for any mods you can make to the standard HA indicator...

and sorry... I can't seem to upload the HA.mq4 file at the moment... the site

seems to be a little 'off' at the moment... making it difficult to even post the above.

Thanks for any help with this.

Hello Golden Equity,

Might try this one out, it just shows the standard Ha candle body, its also mtf with alerts on candle color change.

goldenequity
goldenequity  
mrtools:
Hello Golden Equity, Might try this one out, it just shows the standard Ha candle body, its also mtf with alerts on candle color change.

That's puuuurfect and thank you!...