Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 466

altoronto
altoronto  
mladen:
altoronto There are 5 time frames there. Sorting 1 time frame would not be a problem but since those are combinations of 5 time frames that can go up or down it is undoable in some reasonable manner + metatrader "has no idea" of sorting multi dimensional arrays (all sorting routines are for single dimension arrays - it can be solved with custom sorting routines but still the 5 time frames sorting criteria makes it a messy one)

Mladen, we don't want to mess up Metatrader, right? Then can you add option for one selectable time frame.

Always grateful never satisfied, altoronto

dadik
dadik  

Please do MTF. Thanks .

Files:
Arnold
Arnold  

Hi all,

Is there a fib indicator that draws daily fib all the way up to 1 month back (the more the better) and in MTF version?

I tried to search for it but to no luck...

Thanks in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Don_xyZ:
Hi all,

Is there a fib indicator that draws daily fib all the way up to 1 month back (the more the better) and in MTF version?

I tried to search for it but to no luck...

Thanks in advance.

Try out the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page183

john1368
john1368  

Can someone please modify this indicator so I am able to place it on the same chart in 3 different windows so they do not cancel each other out? I am trying to do something like window 1 will be H1 TF, Window 2 will show M30 values and Window 3 will show M15 TF values. When I put it on the same chart now the colors are missing an the symbols are missing, they are cancelling each other out!!

http://www.filedropper.com/slopevalues

Kenneth Wittusen
Kenneth Wittusen  

Hi mladen,

This is the first time i ask about something here, i have read allot of those things you do and i have the biggest respect for you knowledge ur awesome.

I have an idea for a indicator and i have not seen this, so therefor i wonder if ur able to put it together(i think this will be very easy for you), what i want is to have a indicator that check adx crossover and stochastic, if they are in sync it paints an arrow above(downtrend) or under(uptrend) the candle(no repainting), you should be able to set ur own adx value and stochastic, and like thats not enought i want it to confirm in different timeframes.

You should be able to set the value of adx, stockhastic and time frames that you want to check with, lets say if you have 2 out 4 times frames in sync you get a setup alarm, or you can decide how many need to be in sync to give you a setup alarm.

Thanks in advanced

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
john1368:
Can someone please modify this indicator so I am able to place it on the same chart in 3 different windows so they do not cancel each other out? I am trying to do something like window 1 will be H1 TF, Window 2 will show M30 values and Window 3 will show M15 TF values. When I put it on the same chart now the colors are missing an the symbols are missing, they are cancelling each other out!! http://www.filedropper.com/slopevalues

Here you go

Set the IndicatorName and almostUniqueIndex to unique values for each new instance and you can place as much as you wish on same chart

Files:
john1368
john1368  

Thanks, thanks, thanks, really appreciate it.

tampa
tampa  

Three in one

3 time frame candles in one

Files:
john1368
john1368  

Also have this one to for MTF if it is possible please

Files:
trix4kids.mq4 12 kb