Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 469

Quick update - I just deleted and re-downloaded both indicators and that worked. Thanks for all the assistance! What a great website! ;-)

mladen:
mort000 This is a correct (since the "trend filter" could repaint in some cases) inverse fisher transform of stochastic made multi time frame

Mladen

Is it possible to add 'Multi Time Frame' function in attached indicator as you done with ift of stochastic ?

Thanks in advance

mladen:
secretcode Here you go

Thanks a lot Mladen for indicator

Your work is very much appreciated

secretcode

Mtf MARSI

Mtf MARSI indicator

Files:
mtf_marsi.mq4  17 kb
mtf_marsi.png  55 kb

Can master help me added Shift Values about four bar for this indicator...Uni cross histo_alert.mq4

I'm new man in this forum. I dont know how attach this file. please help me... Thank...

zakimanap:
Can master help me added Shift Values about four bar for this indicator...Uni cross histo_alert.mq4 I'm new man in this forum. I dont know how attach this file. please help me... Thank...

Please attach the file otherwise people will not be able to help you

You have an attach button when editing a message in an advanced editing mode

mladen:
Please attach the file otherwise people will not be able to help you You have an attach button when editing a message in an advanced editing mode

here that indicator i need u added the Shift Values about 4 bar. Thank sifu....uni_cross_histo_alerts.mq4

Good afternoon. As always, I welcome you and ask you to attach a sound when a pop-up window and the beam on which the pair was a signal. Thank you very much)

Files:

zakimanap:
here that indicator i need u added the Shift Values about 4 bar. Thank sifu....uni_cross_histo_alerts.mq4

zakimanap

Here is a version with shift added

Thank you for your hard work sifu mladen. I will try it.

Reason: