Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 456

kenwa:
still not understand , do you mean superprofit.mq4 same as buysell and buysellcode indicators? thanks for explanation

Yes exactly they are all the same but the fixed version of all those is this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page244 if you set the HmaDivisor to 1.7 on the fixed version then you will see.

mrtools:
Yes exactly they are all the same but the fixed version of all those is this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page244 if you set the HmaDivisor to 1.7 on the fixed version then you will see.

then according to your comment, the KarlDitt indicators buysellcode are just copy of his previous product and repackage again and sell out? superprofit =buysellcode?

kenwa:
then according to your comment, the KarlDitt indicators buysellcode are just copy of his previous product and repackage again and sell out? superprofit =buysellcode?

In short : yes

It is that hull variation actually (original idea for that variation was by SwingMan). And it is not the first time he (karl dittman) does so. It is the way he does with almost all he sells

then these probably may explan why Karldittmann can produce "new" indictors almost every one or two months.

Eternal Karl He won't stop until he renames all the stuff he finds and even then he will rename it again with a bit changed parameters

This is the last two indicator in my system that need some help to fix it. It's afir_ma_1.01.mq4 It's look like a HMA but it's different model. It's disappear of bar . 2nd indicator is linema.mq4. It's repaint indicator it will back to the origiinal when re time frame or restart program again. Please help me to fix it.

Thank you mladen Always help me. Thank you so much

Files:
fir_ma.jpg  55 kb
linema.mq4  4 kb
line_ma.jpg  59 kb

tysgels:
This is the last two indicator in my system that need some help to fix it. It's afir_ma_1.01.mq4 It's look like a HMA but it's different model. It's disappear of bar . 2nd indicator is linema.mq4. It's repaint indicator it will back to the origiinal when re time frame or restart program again. Please help me to fix it. Thank you mladen Always help me. Thank you so much

Drawing buffers of that indicator are shifted (it is a sort of centered indicator - even the original works exactly like that, see here : FIR MA - MQL4 Code Base) that is why you have that empty space at the end of the indicator. That is how the author (qpwr) of that indicator made it in the first place

See some more info about it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172923/page12

tysgels:
This is the last two indicator in my system that need some help to fix it. It's afir_ma_1.01.mq4 It's look like a HMA but it's different model. It's disappear of bar . 2nd indicator is linema.mq4. It's repaint indicator it will back to the origiinal when re time frame or restart program again. Please help me to fix it. Thank you mladen Always help me. Thank you so much

As of LineMA : it would need to be rewritten completely (a lot of things done completey wrong in that indicator). This is just a "dirty fix" to make it avoid what you ddescribe in your post

Files:
linema-1.mq4  4 kb

mladen:
As of LineMA : it would need to be rewritten completely (a lot of things done completey wrong in that indicator). This is just a "dirty fix" to make it avoid what you ddescribe in your post

can you add perameter for change color to them?

Thank you.

Files:

tysgels:
can you add perameter for change color to them? Thank you.

Here you go

Files:
Reason: