Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 452

hi Mladen , i got this scripts from Something interesting please post here thread , this scripts very easy to know whic pairs is strong or weak in 5 time frame , but too many pairs in my chart , can Mladen help me modify "Input" side can setting only the currency pairs i want to focus ?

Files:
toomany.png  116 kb
allmas.mq4  6 kb

jacklu:
hi Mladen , i got this scripts from Something interesting please post here thread , this scripts very easy to know whic pairs is strong or weak in 5 time frame , but too many pairs in my chart , can Mladen help me modify "Input" side can setting only the currency pairs i want to focus ?

jacklu

That indicator shows symbols that are selected in the m,arket watch list. Simply choose the symbols you wish to be visible by making them visible (or invisible) in the market watch list - like on the example picture

Files:
allmas.gif  78 kb

Thank very much Mladen tell me how to do , i will let u know my result on demo after i use this indicator , today is Labour Day , i wish Mladen happy holiday . sory my broken Engilish.

hi Mladen & friend , this my idea , just try on demo today.

Files:
myidea.png  153 kb

Mladen, is it possible to add option to sort currencies (all red on top and all green on bottom) like in picture?

Thank you in advance.

altoronto:
Mladen, is it possible to add option to sort currencies (all red on top and all green on bottom) like in picture? Thank you in advance.

altoronto

There are 5 time frames there. Sorting 1 time frame would not be a problem but since those are combinations of 5 time frames that can go up or down it is undoable in some reasonable manner + metatrader "has no idea" of sorting multi dimensional arrays (all sorting routines are for single dimension arrays - it can be solved with custom sorting routines but still the 5 time frames sorting criteria makes it a messy one)

mladen:
altoronto There are 5 time frames there. Sorting 1 time frame would not be a problem but since those are combinations of 5 time frames that can go up or down it is undoable in some reasonable manner + metatrader "has no idea" of sorting multi dimensional arrays (all sorting routines are for single dimension arrays - it can be solved with custom sorting routines but still the 5 time frames sorting criteria makes it a messy one)

Mladen, we don't want to mess up Metatrader, right? Then can you add option for one selectable time frame.

Always grateful never satisfied, altoronto

Please do MTF. Thanks .

Files:

Hi all,

Is there a fib indicator that draws daily fib all the way up to 1 month back (the more the better) and in MTF version?

I tried to search for it but to no luck...

Thanks in advance.

Don_xyZ:
Hi all,

Is there a fib indicator that draws daily fib all the way up to 1 month back (the more the better) and in MTF version?

I tried to search for it but to no luck...

Thanks in advance.

Try out the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page183

Reason: