Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 453

Can someone please modify this indicator so I am able to place it on the same chart in 3 different windows so they do not cancel each other out? I am trying to do something like window 1 will be H1 TF, Window 2 will show M30 values and Window 3 will show M15 TF values. When I put it on the same chart now the colors are missing an the symbols are missing, they are cancelling each other out!!

http://www.filedropper.com/slopevalues

Hi mladen,

This is the first time i ask about something here, i have read allot of those things you do and i have the biggest respect for you knowledge ur awesome.

I have an idea for a indicator and i have not seen this, so therefor i wonder if ur able to put it together(i think this will be very easy for you), what i want is to have a indicator that check adx crossover and stochastic, if they are in sync it paints an arrow above(downtrend) or under(uptrend) the candle(no repainting), you should be able to set ur own adx value and stochastic, and like thats not enought i want it to confirm in different timeframes.

You should be able to set the value of adx, stockhastic and time frames that you want to check with, lets say if you have 2 out 4 times frames in sync you get a setup alarm, or you can decide how many need to be in sync to give you a setup alarm.

Thanks in advanced

john1368:
Can someone please modify this indicator so I am able to place it on the same chart in 3 different windows so they do not cancel each other out? I am trying to do something like window 1 will be H1 TF, Window 2 will show M30 values and Window 3 will show M15 TF values. When I put it on the same chart now the colors are missing an the symbols are missing, they are cancelling each other out!! http://www.filedropper.com/slopevalues

Here you go

Set the IndicatorName and almostUniqueIndex to unique values for each new instance and you can place as much as you wish on same chart

Files:

Thanks, thanks, thanks, really appreciate it.

Three in one

3 time frame candles in one

Files:
3-in-1.png  63 kb

Also have this one to for MTF if it is possible please

Files:
trix4kids.mq4  12 kb

Really need the Trix4Kids one done since I have been trading with it for a while and very familiar with it, please?

Can this be made in to a mtf indicator.

TMA Slope 1.5[

hi mladen

is it possible to convert these to mtf versions? many thanks in advance.

also is it possible to let this outdated version working? it show blank screen. Thanks again.