Filters indicators - page 12

chek out nitanny...

called TOr....trend or range!!

f4mnect:
Is there a ADX histogram indicator with 4 to 6 colors, my thoughts
sonicdeejay:
Guys,,,

After reading the following doc, I start to believe that ADX is an important indicator to incoporate in a system...

But it is hard to interpret...any nice ADX indicator ard??

http://www.forex.com/pdf/pro3.pdf

sonic

Not colors but this thread have the right ADX.

And It's not hard at all, it's pretty simple. We have a thread about on Elite section.

Thanks everybody, I went in another direction since no colored adx I could find, My main filter is a 14 rsi(colored bars) and then I added the adx over the top. the lines up top (lime/red) are inside bars above or below the jpy open(only signals shorts below, or longs above open(some thing eles I trade also) . So rsi my main filter to show direction of the trades I should be taking. Just what i'm trading and doing well with on 1 hour and up time frames.

I found and adapted what I wanted many thanks everybody, Sorry but I'm very visual with my charts. they need to keep me awake here in calif on the all night trading runs

hi, could you please post the 2 indicators at the bottom of your chart?

camisa:
hi, could you please post the 2 indicators at the bottom of your chart?

Sure thing. lol there version Bob....I did not write these indicators, but just changed line sizes and colors and my input setting to fit what I was wanting to see. good luck with them. also putting the rsi at bottom now with adx above it, rsi my filter, ma's/stoch/adx my signals. may or may not keep the adx bars on looking at both set ups....ohh and on both of those indicators I do have the matching rsi and adx lines on top of bars. I cant and wont trade bars blindly

f4mnect:
Sure thing.

thanks!

Help me to create a filter for flat trend

I just found a basic method to filter the flat trend. I am not a coder to create a indicator for it.

It is based on LWMV(13) and Envelop(13) on LWMV(13). please see pics for details.

if the lowprice is higher than the channel, it is up-trend.

if the highprice is lower than the channel, it is down-trend.

if the candle body in channel, it is flat trend.

I want it in separate window and displayed in column (bar). yellow color means flat trend, blue means up-trend, red means down trend

Files:
filter.gif  24 kb
filter3.gif  31 kb
filter4.gif  31 kb

Did you try bollinger band !!

Reason: