Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 451

mohamed yahya:
Mladen, Mrtools.

Is it possible to make the MTF version of this indicator and add Alert.

Thanks in advance

mohamed

That indicator is intended to be a limited indicator (there is a part in it that code like this : "the indicator has expired"). Better to ask the author of it for eventual changes

hi. does any one have SuperGain Trading Indicator? They claim that it does not repaint.

vicky.a.:
hi. does any one have SuperGain Trading Indicator? They claim that it does not repaint.

Try it out for yourself, but the entries at their site are cherry picked, A lot of times you are going to get wrong signals. Anyway, here it is so you can try it out for yorself

Files:

techmac:
Try it out for yourself, but the entries at their site are cherry picked, A lot of times you are going to get wrong signals. Anyway, here it is so you can try it out for yorself

It does not repaint (tested it a couple of years ago) but in trending market gives very bad signals.

please help me add this function up/down "Deviation" or "Vrtshift" to this inidcator elder_impulse_indicator.mq4 like this picture

sorry, I'm bad in english language

tysgels:
please help me add this function up/down "Deviation" or "Vrtshift" to this inidcator elder_impulse_indicator.mq4 like this picture sorry, I'm bad in english language

Out of curiosity : why would you want vertical shift for bars?

mladen:
Out of curiosity : why would you want vertical shift for bars?

because it cannot see graph clearly when I use it with the other indicator in my template

Please help me. Thank you so much

tysgels:
because it cannot see graph clearly when I use it with the other indicator in my template Please help me. Thank you so much

Not sure that it will help you for that purpose, but here it is. Vertical shift is in pips and can be negative as well as positive

Have a nice weekend

mladen:
Not sure that it will help you for that purpose, but here it is. Vertical shift is in pips and can be negative as well as positive Have a nice weekend

Indicator works nice. thank you very much

Dear Mladen, please in MTF.

Files:
Reason: