Elite indicators :) - page 1070

mrtools:
Camisa,added arrows for slope change and zero cross,also an option for histogram or not and the user friendly drop down where I could add them.

cfb_adaptive_dmx_nrp_alerts__arrows.mq4

you rock mrtools, thank you!

One more variation of Philipp Kahler's stochastic digital - this is cci digital : cci_digital_kahler.mq4

mladen:
One more variation of Philipp Kahler's stochastic digital - this is cci digital : cci_digital_kahler.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for applying Kahlers digital in CCI too soon after stochastic,i noticed here in cci it uses all 7 prices when in stoch close/close and low/high,is it is by purpose ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for applying Kahlers digital in CCI too soon after stochastic,i noticed here in cci it uses all 7 prices when in stoch close/close and low/high,is it is by purpose ?

regards

mntiwana

Simply because built in stochastic uses only those two price combinations

mladen:

mntiwana

Simply because built in stochastic uses only those two price combinations

Dearest MLADEN,

much thanks for reply,so built in stoch using that two prices and built in cci using all that seven prices,and all these two versions (kahlers digital stoch and cci using date from built in stoch and cci indies ? ..... so all in all these two versions are dependent,not independent ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

much thanks for reply,so built in stoch using that two prices and built in cci using all that seven prices,and all these two versions (kahlers digital stoch and cci using date from built in stoch and cci indies ? ..... so all in all these two versions are dependent,not independent ?

regards

mntiwana

In general, stochastic does not use prices as the rest of the indicators do.

Also, all those versions are built in indicators that are used by the the Kahler way of calculating

nbtrading:
The only real way is to alter the source - all other ways will not work in some cases

I know. But I am also guessing why would someone want to hide the name of the indicator ")

Dear Mrtools

would you add price option to the attached indicator and also make another histogram version

Thanks

mrtools:
Talaat E, added the price options.

Thank you Mrtools, really appreciate

I hope when you have time to create histogram version

Thanks Again

Dear Mrtools

I think there is some need to be fixed, when you chose MTF higher than the chart time frame, the indicator line is disappeared, it is always like that whenever you use MTF option

Please fix it

Thanks

Files:
1_1.jpg  88 kb
Reason: