Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 418

Dear mrtools,

I guess I am still missing something.

My Amibroker chart shows MTF lines(75Min BB lines i.e.Higher TF lines) on 15 minute TF chart in form of horizontal lines.These lines represent respective positions of BB lines of 75 minutes on 15 minute chart.Am I supposed to enable or add additional code to plot these lines in MT4?If so pl. help me.Will it be ok if I write wma in place of ema to get BB with weighted average?How can I get BB of 9/1.5 deviation?Pl. elaborate.Thanks.

mrtools:
Bharatk8, Try these know the MTF works on them.

bharatk8:
Dear mrtools,

I guess I am still missing something.

My Amibroker chart shows MTF lines(75Min BB lines i.e.Higher TF lines) on 15 minute TF chart in form of horizontal lines.These lines represent respective positions of BB lines of 75 minutes on 15 minute chart.Am I supposed to enable or add additional code to plot these lines in MT4?If so pl. help me.Will it be ok if I write wma in place of ema to get BB with weighted average?How can I get BB of 9/1.5 deviation?Pl. elaborate.Thanks.

Hello Bharatk8,

I think i am understanding the problem now, in meta trader the time frames available are 1 minute,5, minute, 15 minute,30 minute, 60 minute, 240 minute ,1440 minute,10080 min, and 43200 minute, in the indicator you can enter in your external parameters where it says "current timeframe". Now if you are like me and don't like to type a bunch of numbers, you can enter M1, M5,M30,H1,H4,D1,W1,or MN1, either in capital letters or lower case it doesn't matter. So the closest to the 75 minute would be the 60 minute timeframe or H1. If you do that you will get something like the picture i posted.

About changing to lwma instead of ema in meta trader the moving averages are numbered as 0 = SMA, 1 = EMA, 2 = SSMA, and 3 = LWMA. So for LWMA change the BandsMaMode = 3.

Not sure what you mean about 9/1.5 deviation but you can change the deviation to whatever setting you like in decimals just not sure how 9/1.5 would convert to decimal.

Files:

Dear mrtools

Please, can you make this indicator a MTF?

Thank you ,again, for your time

Dan

mladen:
For a pleasant weekend

Dear mladen

You wish me a pleasant weekend?

Then I wish you many years of happynes and joy

My deepest respects

Dan

Made an update in the multi symbols momentum mtf at the original post - re-download the indicator if you have a previous version downloaded

Multi symbols velocity mtf

Mladen, please could you make this one ?

Thanks.:)

Multi symbols velocity mtf

Internet , not work well.Sorry

Velocity does not work as a metatrader built in momentum - it is not calculated as a % and is not bounded

Values for velocity for one symbol can be much different from velocity for other symbol so if you try to put different symbols in the same window you will get something like this (see the values they have at the left corner of the indicator window) :

So it is more or less useless to do that in that (native) way. In that it is similar to macd : unbound indicators (as macd and velocity) usually can not be put in a same window simply because they show too different values. Try the indicator from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176430/page4 to see what are the values for different symbols of the same time frame and then you will see what am I talking about

corinali:
Mladen, please could you make this one ? Thanks.:)

Who can make MTF version of BBands_Stop_v2 ?

bbands_stop_v2.mq4

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools, can you make MTF version of this indicator : BBands stop v2 ?

This indicator has been done by Sohocool it seems (--> look at : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181063)

Thank you

Manu

Files:

Manu

Take a look at the bbands stop mrf+alerts indicator at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175843/page6

Set the parameters to same, and you will get exactly the same values except that the version from that post is already a multi time frame version with an addition of alerts

manu94:
bbands_stop_v2.mq4

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools, can you make MTF version of this indicator : BBands stop v2 ?

This indicator has been done by Sohocool it seems (--> look at : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181063)

Thank you

Manu
Reason: