Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 826

mladen:
Sorry, but I do not understand what are you asking That indicator is showing arrows when both conditions are fulfilled (ie: one is confirming the other - there is no other way to do that)

sidus arrow appear when its cross by confirmation of rsi line .. arrow appear where 2 ema crosses i just want little changing .. arrow should be appear where the bar cross the rsi line not on ema crosses .. in normal ema arrow apear after rsi confirmation .. i want rsi arrow before confirmation of ema cross .i just changed the direction of this indicator logic ..

Sidus

ema cross + rsi 50 confirmation = show arrow of ema

Arrow appear on ema crosses

i want

rsi 50 cross + ema cross confimation = show arrow of rsi

it will show arrow where rsi will cross middle line

Rocktheedge:
sidus arrow appear when its cross by confirmation of rsi line .. arrow appear where 2 ema crosses i just want little changing .. arrow should be appear where the bar cross the rsi line not on ema crosses .. in normal ema arrow apear after rsi confirmation .. i want rsi arrow before confirmation of ema cross .i just changed the direction of this indicator logic ..

Sidus

ema cross + rsi 50 confirmation = show arrow of ema

Arrow appear on ema crosses

i want

rsi 50 cross + ema cross confimation = show arrow of rsi

it will show arrow where rsi will cross middle line

As far as code and execution and math is concerned, the following

if (diff>0 && rsi>50) trend = 1;

if (diff<0 && rsi<50) trend = -1;

[/PHP]

is exactly the same as this

[PHP] if (rsi>50 && diff>0) trend = 1;

if (rsi<50 && diff<0) trend = -1;

Where "diff" indicates if one ema is above the other or bellow it

mladen please reply to my apply

arak_fx:
mladen please reply to my apply

I did reply

Please read my answer regarding that matter

mladen:
I did reply Please read my answer regarding that matter

but my experience and opinion have difference with your opinion.

please do my apply even if your opinion is difference with me .

Thanks you

arak_fx:
but my experience and opinion have difference with your opinion.

please do my apply even if your opinion is difference with me .

Thanks you

I will just repeat : please read my post regarding that matter. I am quite sure that, if you are so convinced that what you are trying to achieve is profitable, you will find some way to make it work the way you wish it, but, I, frankly, am finished as far as that matter is concerned

All the best

i want that indicator for back test and i believe that is very good. so please guide me for write that . i think that want 2 line code.

Hello Arak_fx,

I will have a look at that and I will tell you more.

I am programmer and I could made what you want to.

Regards

Acerall:
Hi Guys,

Do you know if a 4 Time frame ATR ratio indicator exists for the attached indicator, that alerts above a value of one?

Regards

Hi Mladen,

I will appreciate it if you could assist in creating a 4 Time frame ATR Ratio indicator in the same format as the attached indicator. Alerts for time frames aligning up above a level of 1 and down below a level of 1.

Thanks

The difference is about the arrow appearance .. i want the arrow where the rsi cross .. in normal arrow appear where the ema cross so simple ... its not so important but i want this because of pips calculation to check it is useful or not in higher time frame ..

Reason: