Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 421

Thanks !

mrtools:
Hello Gtudor, On a 1 hour chart on the timeframe setting of 240 or H4, THE RsiOma_Period was 10 and the MaPeriod was set at 7, everything else left as is.

Thanks very much !

halo

mezarashii:
I wonder how often the MTF absolute strength indicator changes colors after the bar has closed? It seems an excellent method to exit trades IF it doesn't change colors... Maybe its an overlooked gem of this forum?

if you can tell me what it is called this blue histogram thanks

halo

mezarashii:
I wonder how often the MTF absolute strength indicator changes colors after the bar has closed? It seems an excellent method to exit trades IF it doesn't change colors... Maybe its an overlooked gem of this forum?

can you tell me how this indicator is called the image histogram

M please excuse if I bother you with my OBV obsession;), but could you convert this version to MTF? as you´ll see It´s not the usual OBV formula.

thanks in advance and merry xmas

Files:
obv2.mq4  2 kb

M, thank you again a million times.

mladen:
Here you go Merry xmas

How does this work ... any info on usage of this indi

Multi time frame Waddah attar explosion

Multi time frame Waddah attar explosion

macerina

As dentiok already mentioned, that is not a "usual" OBV formula, so frankly the author of it should wxplain hot to use that version. Here is a definition of a "normal" on balance volume - maybe that will helps a bit in how to use that version too :

Definition of 'On-Balance Volume - OBV' A method used in technical analysis to detect momentum, the calculation of which relates volume to price change. OBV provides a running total of volume and shows whether this volume is flowing in or out of a given security. This indicator was developed by Joe Granville.
OBV attempts to detect when a financial instrument (stock, bond, etc.) is being accumulated by a large number of buyers or sold by many sellers. Traders will use an upward sloping OBV to confirm an uptrend, while a downward sloping OBV is used to confirm a downtrend. Finding a downward sloping OBV while the price of an asset is trending upward can be used to suggest that the "smart" traders are starting to exit their positions and that a shift in trend may be coming.
macerina:
How does this work ... any info on usage of this indi

Xoindatr_123 indicator multi time frame version (both files needed for mtf)

mladen:
macerina As dentiok already mentioned, that is not a "usual" OBV formula, so frankly the author of it should wxplain hot to use that version. Here is a definition of a "normal" on balance volume - maybe that will helps a bit in how to use that version too :

Thanks for the info mladen

Reason: