Indicators with alerts/signal - page 418

clon_tron

That is decompiled indicator from igorad. Searching which is it exactly (I guess that it was posted somewhere on TSD) and if I find it than I will add the alerts to the original. As I told a couple of times, I do not alter or use any decompiled code

clon_tron:
Can you mladen please add a pop up alert when the dots appear. Actually it has an alert. But it's not what i want.

Details are in the screen.

Found it : it is one of igorads versions of trendEnvelopes indicator. You can download it from this post (among others) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page162

mladen:
Found it : it is one of igorads versions of trendEnvelopes indicator. You can download it from this post (among others) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page162

Thank you very much! For your efforts.

So can you make this indi as i requested above.

Also can you add dots at the beginning of lines to this indi?

Files:

TrendEnvelopes 5.01

clon_tron

Here you go ):

Dots were already there (just the UseSignal should have to be set to 1) Now you can choose the bar for alert (the WarnOnBar parameter - default is set to 1, what is what you need)

clon_tron:
Thank you very much! For your efforts.

So can you make this indi as i requested above.

Also can you add dots at the beginning of lines to this indi?
Files:

mladen:
clon_tron

Here you go ):

Dots were already there (just the UseSignal should have to be set to 1) Now you can choose the bar for alert (the WarnOnBar parameter - default is set to 1, what is what you need)

Thank you mladen very very much! You are always so kind!

Hello Master

When we put this indicators in same window it looks interesting ...

but when we press to zoom in & zoom out, both indicators adjust seperately !

( images taken almost at same time but you see the difference )

Is it possible to make one indicator from both indicator(smAdx bars & stochastic - colored) so they works steady in same window !!!

Thanks

secretcode

Files:
1_1.gif  27 kb
2.gif  19 kb
smadxbars.mq4  4 kb

secretcode

The problem is the following : stochastic oscillates between 0 and 100. Averages values depend on the symbol they are attached to. For example : EURUSD average that would be in the same window as stochastic (one indicator, I am not talking about the case when you drag it to other sub-window) would look like a horizontal line at the bottom of stochastic (so you would not see any normal detail)

The values of the two are simply too different in order to put them in the same indicator

secretcode:
Hello Master

When we put this indicators in same window it looks interesting ...

but when we press to zoom in & zoom out, both indicators adjust seperately !

( images taken almost at same time but you see the difference )

Is it possible to make one indicator from both indicator(smAdx bars & stochastic - colored) so they works steady in same window !!!

Thanks

secretcode

mladen:
secretcode

The problem is the following : stochastic oscillates between 0 and 100. Averages values depend on the symbol they are attached to. For example : EURUSD average that would be in the same window as stochastic (one indicator, I am not talking about the case when you drag it to other sub-window) would look like a horizontal line at the bottom of stochastic (so you would not see any normal detail)

The values of the two are simply too different in order to put them in the same indicator

Thanks Mladen for taking time and effort

I know that thing very little but was thinking you can do anything

kind regards

secretcode

Hi mladen!

Can you please just add a pop up alert with arrows?

Files:
stoch.mq4  3 kb

clon_tron

That is solar wind indicator renamed to "stoch"

Some more info about solar wind here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

clon_tron:
Hi mladen! Can you please just add a pop up alert with arrows?
Reason: