Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 415

Is there an option to set custom time frame

schwager:
Thanks gordon!

Excelent Indikator!!

now MTF version

Much fun

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page14

Pls. can someone provide an option to set custom time frame in the #MTF_4_CoeffoLine

Does this paint??

Thanks in advance

Help MTF indi.

Dear buddies,

Please help me make these indicators in MTF. I sincerely thank you and highly appreciate for your help.

Best regards,

Exciter135.

Files:
ssg_bline.mq4  6 kb
ssg_fbar.mq4  6 kb

I always got doubt about MTF -- can our emotion handle loss for such a long period of time, if our bet go sour ==== the concept of getting to see what MTF look like and shorter TF, it could repaint wildly with MTF in place

Dear gentelmen

Just cheking in to say HELLO

Respects

Dan

xx3xxx:
I always got doubt about MTF -- can our emotion handle loss for such a long period of time, if our bet go sour ==== the concept of getting to see what MTF look like and shorter TF, it could repaint wildly with MTF in place

yes that is a kind of problem to do trade using mtf indicators. however, you can using mtf as main signal, and using non mtf as your entry signal, if it has same direction of main signal.

RSI_multi_ma

RSI_multi_ma

rsi-multi.rar

Files:
3365294899.gif  23 kb
rsi-multi.rar  7 kb

ZIGANI:
RSI_multi_ma rsi-multi.rar

Thanks ZIGANI

Nice One

Can you please add arrow on chart when white line cross red line !

After a long, long time something new in the meatrader code base for meatrader 4. an indicator made by Alex-W

Files:
3-in-1.gif  61 kb

Hello, would someone please modify this indi into MTF.

thanks

trend_line_wsowro.mq4

Files:

Schaff Trend (binary) Cycle indicator

wondering can mladen or Mr. tools add mtf to this indicator. It already has alerts but can they modified so when they are sent it still has pair name also along with time frame alert is coming from. This is different from the original schaff trend cycle this is binary which moves better with price action.

Reason: