Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 420

mladen:
macerina That is just another version of solar wind. Some more info about it you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Thank you for the info Mladen ... any thing which looks good repaints

secretcode:
Mrtools

Would it be possible for you to add MTF option in this indicator ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Hi Secretcode,

Not sure if its possible added the mtf code but its not working, think its because of the prediction part.

mladen:
This should do it Set the ZeroCrossAlert to true to get alerts on zero cross. Otherwise it will alerts as before : on slope direction change

Thank you so much m !

mrtools:
Hi Secretcode, Not sure if its possible added the mtf code but its not working, think its because of the prediction part.

Thank You Mrtools for taking time and effort

If you remove that prediction part (gold dash line) from the code then do you think it work for MTF !!!

Sorry for trouble

PS) this indicator is from : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Best Regards,

mrtools:
Hello Secretcode,

Think i got multi timeframe to working finally, please try it out, see what you think! Secretcode wasn't trouble, just hadn't done anything like this before, and enjoy the learning process.

ps)don't know about the predicting but when the price crosses the indicator line pretty interesting

Thanks Mrtools

Really appreciated

secretcode

mrtools:
This is rsioma nrp with multi timeframe and alerts was requested in alert section of the forum.Interesting on the picture how the rsioma 4 hour was at so called "overbought" for almost a month.

Thank you mrtools it gives a very good visual idea of where the market is heading.

Indicator Delta force, market scalper pro and Multi indicator Divergencebarry

hi traders, many of you are losing money. I've posted this a profitable trading system and can make me survive in forex. learn and practice on a demo account. I include Delta Force and the scalper market. and divergencebarry settings that can be changed into RSI MACD CCI Stochatic.The following screenshot. good luck.

deltaforce_marketscalper_pro_v5_divergencebarry_system.zipdeltaforce_marketscalper_pro_system1.zip

Pls convert this into MTF

Mrtools is it possible to convert this indi into mtf.

cci_histogram.mq4

Just a confirmation Does this indi repaint by any chance.

Thanks in advance

Files:

help

mrtools:
This is rsioma nrp with multi timeframe and alerts was requested in alert section of the forum.Interesting on the picture how the rsioma 4 hour was at so called "overbought" for almost a month.

Heloo

Can you tell me what settings you use?

Please!

Thanks very much

gtudor:
Heloo

Can you tell me what settings you use?

Please!

Thanks very much

Hello Gtudor,

On a 1 hour chart on the timeframe setting of 240 or H4, THE RsiOma_Period was 10 and the MaPeriod was set at 7, everything else left as is.

Reason: