Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 417

manu94
manu94  

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,can you make MTF version of this indicator ?

Thank you

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here you go

Have a nice weekend

manu94:
Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,can you make MTF version of this indicator ? Thank you
William Snyder
William Snyder  
manu94:

Hi Manu,

Made a bb%b awhile back but had made it multi color, anyway made it mtf, also have a version using t3 smoothing it lags the regular somewhat but its much smoother.

ps) sorry Mladen didn't see you had already got it, didn't notice it till now anyway to those who downloaded already after noticing Mladens posted above, mine would have a problem with zero divide, so should be fixed in this nrp version

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

secretcode
secretcode  
manu94:

You are so lucky man

Both Masters has completed your request !

john1368
john1368  

Post 4153

Please do not forget my post request from 4153, thanks guys.

john1368
john1368  

Snake Mod

Thanks very much Mr Tools, but I am using it in a different way, I am using it as a crossover line with another indicator so I am not using the colors at all just the movement of the line, if you are able to complete my request along with this indicator I have attached modify it with the same request as the Snake Mod that I am using as the crossover would be very grateful, thankyou.swingline.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

john1368

That indicator is actually a Hull moving average

As far as I remeber you have what you are looking for at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961

In any case if you search for Hull moving average or HMA you will find what you need

john1368:
Thanks very much Mr Tools, but I am using it in a different way, I am using it as a crossover line with another indicator so I am not using the colors at all just the movement of the line, if you are able to complete my request along with this indicator I have attached modify it with the same request as the Snake Mod that I am using as the crossover would be very grateful, thankyou.swingline.mq4
manu94
manu94  
mladen:
Here you go Have a nice weekend

Great Thanks Mladen and Mr. Tools

john1368
john1368  

Snake Mod

Mr Tools are you able to make the Snake Mod MTF Non Lag or Maiden please?

Thanks again, I tried HMA on the chart and did not get the same results as what I have, I assume you are talking about Swing Line ind with HMA? Still need Snake Mod done please?

haifx
haifx  

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

Can you make MTF version of this indicator?

Thanks in advance.

zz_fibo_generator.mq4

Files: