Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 417

mrtools:
Hello Macerina, This is the histo version.

hello

mr tools i m say everybody but not one help me here

i want this indicator mtf version

Files:

I am not familiar with MT4. I plotted BB MTF indicator posted in this thread.I was expecting horizontal lines for higher TF as shown in chart of another software.(see image.) But I got only BB on chart.Am I missing something?

Files:

bharatk8:
I am not familiar with MT4. I plotted BB MTF indicator posted in this thread.I was expecting horizontal lines for higher TF as shown in chart of another software.(see image.) But I got only BB on chart.Am I missing something?

Hi Bharatk8,

Could you please post the version that's not working correctly!

Thanks!

Need help MTF crossing

Hi mr tools or seniors here....

could you recode this stoch crossing to be in MTF...cos this help me so mush in my scalp system....

thanks before...

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Munif, Made them mtf, this picture is 4 hour arrows on hourly chart.

mrtools Tell what India displays channels? the channel in the form of steps and the second channel in a look the river or a bolinzher?. I read some pages in this branch and didn't see the similar. Forgive for bad English. Thanks for the answer.

mrtools:
Hello Munif, Made them mtf, this picture is 4 hour arrows on hourly chart.

Wow it`s very fast respon....thanks so much

magistr913:
mrtools Tell what India displays channels? the channel in the form of steps and the second channel in a look the river or a bolinzher?. I read some pages in this branch and didn't see the similar. Forgive for bad English. Thanks for the answer.

Magistr try here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178842 post 605 its the centered envelopes.

mrtools:
Magistr try here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178842 post 605 its the centered envelopes.

thanks.You've been very helpful. Sometimes we really need help from a tutor. thanks again

I am not able to see MTF lines.Only BB of 15 min TF is visible

mrtools:
Hi Bharatk8,

Could you please post the version that's not working correctly!

Thanks!

Dear mrtools,

Thanks for prompt reply.

mrtools:
Bharatk8, Try these know the MTF works on them.
Reason: