Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 206

fxbs:
some kinda like this ps. mo-tor now ; mo-tro later

WOW!

I think that's it!

Looks very promising.

Thanks alot FXBS. Thanks alot. You ROCK!

Regards,

pigfx:
Hello, This is the requested asking for someone to help coding MTF for this T3_DPO_V3. I've attached the indicator file. Meanwhile many thanks to everyone who made this board so much interesting for gaining knowledge to Forex trading .

Does anyone know of this indicator has been modified for MTF? Could someone provide the interpretation of this indicator? My own study seems to be this can be a good early trend indicator for the price movement. Not sure about my own study any thought would be appreciated. I've reattached this indicator for your study and help to create MTF. Thank in advance.

Files:
t3_dpo-v3.mq4  3 kb

Would any experts help to create MTF? Thanks

Files:

Repainting on close, any way to prevent this ?

Great these MTF indicators but if you look back at charts they (in a way) repaint the past. If you are on a 5min chart and plot an 30 min indicator, in realtime it will every 5min update but on 30min bar close it makes all the 6 5min parts equal based on the 30min close.

So my question is, is it possible to prevent this way of action, i know it is completely obvious and maybe correct that it happens. But to look back at charts in order to backtest by eyeballing charts it would be very nice to look at charts in the way they were in realtime, isn't it.

Thanks.

we had this discussion earlier (and not once), you if you interested - you can check the thread

fxbs:
we had this discussion earlier (and not once), you if you interested - you can check the thread

Yes I can check the thread and pass 208 pages with thousands of magic MTF indicators with the answer at my question somewhere between. Another option would be to just mention that it is possible or not. Even a better idea would be to copy this issue to a separate thread.

Maybe a nice job for you on a sunny Sunday afternoon !

Maybe there is many things to do on Sunday afternoon rather than have same discussion again and again

and may be you might consider read the tread to be familiar with the issue

Truus37:
Great these MTF indicators but if you look back at charts they (in a way) repaint the past. If you are on a 5min chart and plot an 30 min indicator, in realtime it will every 5min update but on 30min bar close it makes all the 6 5min parts equal based on the 30min close.

So my question is, is it possible to prevent this way of action, i know it is completely obvious and maybe correct that it happens. But to look back at charts in order to backtest by eyeballing charts it would be very nice to look at charts in the way they were in realtime, isn't it.

Thanks.

Only if it plots in real time.

Anytime you loop back, you'll get a repaint unless... the code has a time shift in it.

fxbs:
prev Week HLOC (combine in one later)

hi fxbs...im using ibfx platform...need help little bit to make the indicator ignore the sunday candle.

thnx & have anice day.

Hello,keris2112

Hello,keris2112:

Would you please change the attached file into MTF?

Thanks a lot!

Files: