I have just modified the MTF MACD indicator from the previous post from MACD to Stoch. This indicator will do exactly as you require, though as per my previous post you will need to load the indicator 6 times to get the desired outcome. Before anyone asks the indicator has been created this way as I have found by keeping seperate instacnes for each TF, it is far less CPU intensive.
I have attached a template with the indciator already preloaded with the 6 TF's (M5 to D1). Or to add to preexisting charts follow these simple instructions.
1. Drag #MTF-Stoch onto your chart. In the TimeFrame field enter the lowest TimeFrame you want to display. Eg 1 for 1 minute, 5 for 5 minutes etc. and Click OK.
2. Drag the #MTF_Stoch indciator on top of the newly created window for the first Time frame. Enter in another TF, and then this time change the VertShift value to 2. Click Ok.
3. Keep repeating Step 2. Noting that VertShift needs to keep moving up by 1. If you don't increase this number by 1 then the displays will overlap.
This version has full alerts already built in (Audio, Text, e-Mail), and a four colour schedme for Up Trend, Down trend, Overbought, Oversold.
You are getting a first class indicator here, as I originally had something very similar to this programmed at a cost of $180 US (3 hours work at $60/hr).
All the best,
B clock updated!
I have been doing some work on b clock. This is the mtf version as you can see. I have added switches for nearly all aspects of the clocks, and date time. You can change the color or size of these as you please. You can add or remove the time frames as well and also the clock on the chart window can be added or removed. Please add comments or suggestions for the further improvment of this good indicator...
Updated B Clock
Very nice indicator Newmont. Well done. A couple of suggestions are:
1. Make the font a little smaller so as to allow all TF's to fit onto 1 line instead of 2. You could even add in something like a "Very Small Display" option. With this displaying each of the TF's values on the same line as the Indicator name. (If you want code showing how to do this let me know.)
2. Another idea is to just Highlight the current TF's clock a different color rather than have it displayed twice. With the second being a seperate colour.
The idea behind all of these suggestions is to simply preserve screen realestate. With most people an indciator that takes up to much screen space becomes more of nuisance, than a help.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the Feedback
Thanks for the suggestions hiachiever, its funny i was thinking about changing it to one line instead of two, I played with the indicator on the chart and found that a single line is best. Because this indicator is just a reference it should not take up too much space or time on your chart. I made a few other changes and fixed the font size to what it is now, because if i still made it adjustable it wold overlap the previous texts, this is the reason i first made it two lines to allow much larger clocks. I also deleted the second clock and just left the b clock on the main chart which is still removable if you want. And also hiachiever if you can post that code it would be good or pm it to me, i will incorporate it into the clocks for a next version.... any further comments or suggestion are welcome.
font size option; corner (top/ bottom of window)
what's with .ex4 file?
Thank you for sharing such a great tool newmont...
good stuff HA!
few more - some not stock cool custom (no slucking ! ) conversions please!
Thanks for the comments, mq4 code posted above, you can modify as you please. I waited to post the mq4 until I iorned out the bugs. I do aim to improve this indicator more in the future.
That is awsome, can I changeit to a line graph so I can see when it is over bought or over sold
here you go! that's the idea!