Candles - page 29

count candle indicator

hello guys , does anyone have indicator that count candle for the past 24 hour ?

i mean the purpose of this indicator is to know that no candle is missing due to broker connection or such

because 1 candle is missing really matter on 15 minute system or 5 minute system

because all indicator is based on price candle

thanks please reply

ShadowCandles_V2.0 indie

Make Shadow Candles in Chart...

Can change in iPeriod setting with another Time Frimewhich you want.

But how to change the number of boxes ????

Set the iNumCandlesto desired number

powermatrix:
But how to change the number of boxes ????

Candle H4 vs M15

I trade using H4 timeframe but will go down to M15 for entry timing. I think if I have an indicator the can show candle #1, #2.....until #16 on M15 chart of the last H4 candle, it would be wonderful. It shown as in the picture attached. If possible the number can be relocated to either above or below M15 candle so that it don't overlaps with the Moving Average and Bollinger Bands.

Anybody can assist me on this matter. Thanks in advance.

Hamzah

Files:
pic_02.png  54 kb

mladen:
Set the iNumCandlesto desired number

Does box repaint when change into TF higher ?

Hamzah:
I trade using H4 timeframe but will go down to M15 for entry timing. I think if I have an indicator the can show candle #1, #2.....until #16 on M15 chart of the last H4 candle, it would be wonderful. It shown as in the picture attached. If possible the number can be relocated to either above or below M15 candle so that it don't overlaps with the Moving Average and Bollinger Bands.

Hamzah

Hmmm....I guess there is no such indicator....

price actrion candle please help me create this

Hi,

I would like someone to please help me create an indicator that will colour the candles when they are a certain amount of pips,

let me explain what i am looking for, lets say we are on the 5 min chart for example, and we apply our indicator, we go to the indicator setting and we place in 7 pips, this would mean that if the candles body , the open to close price was 7 pips or greater than 7 pips then it would colour is green for up and red for down, depending on the direction its going, and anything under 7 pips the candles would be coloured yellow, this would be an amazing indicator that would visualy show us price action of the candles in 5 min periods,

the purpose of this would be to get a visual indication of price action to determine if we really want to be involved in buying or selling due to the actual price activity or price action of the pair we are looking at

thanks again for your efforts

james

4 hour hiken ashi close to it

Hamzah:

Hamzah

hi,

if you use this indicator it will show you the break of when the last 4 hour candle closed and the new one opend for the 4 hour hieken ashi, you can place this on the 15 min chart and you can do your count just the same, becuase the hiken ashi colour or type will change and you can see it develop in real time

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20120929-rscx-151kb

hope this can help you

Consecutive 5 min candles

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone knows of anyway way of harvesting information on 5 min charts related to candles. This is not pair specific but I want to use a martingale strategy and I need to find what is the min and max (history) of consecutive UP or DOWN trend candles on the 5 min charts that can occur. I will use this data to find the least consecutive candle patter time in the market to trade my martingale strategy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Reason: