Zigzag indicators - page 14

still cann't

newdigital:
Do you see indicator here?

If yes - copmpile in MetaEditor (right mouse cloick on the indicator (see image above) and select "Modify".

And compile:

If you did not see indicator so open MetaEditor, find the indicator (press "Open" in MetaEditor") and compile.

This window in MetaEditor for possible errors:

thanks for your attention here sir...

I already do the samething with your advice before, but it cann't work, I already compiled (F5) without any error with the mq4 file, but after that I still cann't attached it to my chart, and I realized that compiled mq4 doesn't make a eq4 file (as I know that everytime that we compile any mq4 file, it would be make a compiled file with eq4 extention, right ...??)

fyi, before I copy the mq4 file, I renamed it as ZigAndZag2.mq4 to make it difference with my eq4 file before (named ZigAndZag.eq4)

btw, can you let me know what kind of zigzag indicator that not repaint ?? or maybe all the zigzag kind of indi are repaint ??

If you see the indicator here with yellow icon (not grey, yellow one) so it is ex4 file. You just see ex4 file in this window (Metatrader is ex4 file only).

May be, you have many copies of Metatrader installed and you confused about which one?

Files:

newdigital:
If you see the indicator here with yellow icon (not grey, yellow one) so it is ex4 file. You just see ex4 file in this window (Metatrader is ex4 file only).

May be, you have many copies of Metatrader installed and you confused about which one?

thanks for your attention here newdigital, I realy appreciate it.

I still confused when I check into the indicators folder, there is no ex4 for ZigAndZag indicator even I saw it in the my metatrader (fyi, I only have 1 metatrader installed) even I already compiled the mq4 in metaeditor (by pressing F5 and nothing error there)

zz_DT_ZZ_optimized.mq4 (Klot)

ZigZagHistory.mq4 (Sergeev)

pretty good idea?

thanks NewDigital

tcl:
:) thanks for your attention here newdigital, I realy appreciate it. I still confused when I check into the indicators folder, there is no ex4 for ZigAndZag indicator even I saw it in the my metatrader (fyi, I only have 1 metatrader installed) even I already compiled the mq4 in metaeditor (by pressing F5 and nothing error there)

Hi... NewDigital...

I decided not to continue the ZigAndZag indi

the first time I started to ask about it because I want to learn to add an alert for this indi but I doesn't want it again when I realized that is repaint I don't want my computer always beeping.

But, I still love this indi so.. I just use my old one (without the source code) and add some indi for filter it.

Thanks for your attention NewDigital, I'm realy appreciated.

zigzag with fibo level

Maybe this one will be interesting. It also draw the high and low level, with up target line and low target line. I only have the exe4 file, sorry.

Files:

zz_fibo_generator.mq4

// based on fukingashi work on moneytec.Com

// modified by nicogris

Files:

I dont know if someone has already shared this indicator ..

Its not mine, just found it in another forum..

BTW, dont repaint

Files:

hi

fxbs:
zz_fibo_generator.mq4

// based on fukingashi work on moneytec.Com

// modified by nicogris

thanks worth to try , is it repaint at the end line of zigzag ,or like high low zigzag?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Question About ZigZag

Hello,

This is my first post here, as I couldn't find this with a quick search.

I am using the ZigZag indicator over multiple timeframes. I have the parameters set so that it tracks the proper highs/lows for me, but I would like the high/low values displayed in text on the chart.

I have taken a screenshot of what I want (after manually adding text to show what I am looking for).

Is is possible to have the P1, P2, P3 text and corresponding high/low EUR/USD values printed on the chart like this?

I understand that the value of P3 will be changing in real time as the price continues moving up or down.

I only need the last 3 values, the older ones are not important.

Thank-you for any advice or suggestions. I'm not much of a coder, but maybe I can make this work if it's not too hard a job!

Files:
screenshot.gif  46 kb
Reason: