Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 788

mladen:
It seems that there is a misunderstanding

What exactly are you expecting from me? When you ask a question I answer it and help. Or am I missing something?

PS: when did I "talk so much" about supertrend?

PPS: if you are looking for someone that will promise you a holly grail (100% forecasting, no lagging, no error ...) then you are addressing a wrong man. I am not a snake oil seller, I have never been one, and I will never be one

PPPS: for zillionth time : people, there is no such thing as best indicator. You do not trade one single indicator. You trade a trading system that includes indicators combinations, MM, proper funding, and knowledge of what is done. Without the unity of all the components, nothing can be done in trading. Then it is a pure gambling

Take you time, and learn. As far as I see you have some weird expectations of what a multi time frame indicator should or is doing. Start from that. Test the stuff you want to use in runtime. Blow up 100 demo accounts (it took me 1.5 year before I opened my first live account - never blown up one yet, but demo accounts I do not know the number of demo accounts that I ruined - that is their purpose : to experiment and to learn what trading is really about). The best "indicator" of them all is the one that can not be made but can be learned : patience

regards

But we want it all and we want it now

Without kidding : thanks mate. Could not agree more about the patience

mladen:

PPS: if you are looking for someone that will promise you a holly grail (100% forecasting, no lagging, no error ...) then you are addressing a wrong man. I am not a snake oil seller, I have never been one, and I will never be one

PPPS: for zillionth time : people, there is no such thing as best indicator. You do not trade one single indicator. You trade a trading system that includes indicators combinations, MM, proper funding, and knowledge of what is done. Without the unity of all the components, nothing can be done in trading. Then it is a pure gambling

Take you time, and learn......The best "indicator" of them all is the one that can not be made but can be learned : patience

regards

Absolutely mladen...you should repeat this once in a while.

The good news for all is that if one day we manage to make the price follow the indicators, we have found the Holy Grail and will all be rich ......

Till then we will have to do it the old fashioned way, learn to understand PA (price action), learn to determine Supply and Demand levels and above all...be patient.

Kindly make this an MTF indicator with alerts

Edit: Please read the next post to this one.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
y.mq4  3 kb

yayaria:

I've noticed that it's repainting

Can anyone please make it a non-repainting indicator first?

Thanks ..

Strange, I have seen my post and now when I checked again, it is gone.....

Ok, I try again. Could you please add analert to the following Indicator. Thank you!

simplebars_matf_nmc.mq4

Files:

rplust:
Strange, I have seen my post and now when I checked again, it is gone.....

Ok, I try again. Could you please add analert to the following Indicator. Thank you!

simplebars_matf_nmc.mq4

rplust

It was moved and answered here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page592

yayaria:

Edit: Please read the next post to this one.

Thanks in advance.

That is an indicator that indicates if the price is above or bellow the ichimoku senko span A and B (the ichimoku cloud). I believe that there are already indicators doing that (as mtf)

I've searched for such indicators here, and in FF. But no mtf with .mq4 all I found is in .ex4

Kindly refer me to any post If you found it

yayaria:
I've searched for such indicators here, and in FF. But no mtf with .mq4 all I found is in .ex4 Kindly refer me to any post If you found it

yayaria

Check these two posts : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172986/page20 and this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172986/page20

mladen:
jemchug

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page523

regards

Mladen, thanks.

It is really bad indicator. I looked at time of emergence of an arrow for M15 and transferred to M1. The arrow on M1 really would appear only after 15 bars (if to put M15). And it is loss of pips. It is a pity. Thanks, correctly I was directed.

Jemchug - Natasha.

Reason: