New Members introduction - page 562

Hello to all forex-tsd member,just become a new member here and hope to enjoy my stay.

Just wanted to see what's going on at Forex TSD...

newbie want to learn....

newbie need guid....

newbie doesn't see light....

oh, it's dark in here....

"son, turn on the lamp please"

hello everyone. I'm new here and I'm studying the forex market since January this year.

I am trying to create a strategy for my trades, but I still could not. I likes to negotiate in TF 1H and 4H. If someone can give me a strength showing me some strategy or a trading system. I'm testing cycle identifier, but would like to know which indicator should join with the same inputs to have more accurate? I would be very happy if someone can help me.

I appreciate everyone's attention and success for all of us! and sorry for my english is not my native language.

hi im new here so this is my first post hopefully the first of many. thank you great site

Hello forum,

I'm a professional trader and just wanted to share my trades. Maybe it will help a few get an edge. I'll post here and also on my twitter: @TradePurity. This twitter and social media stuff is new to me. Feel free to drop me a line or follow me on twitter.

Please no spammers, system sellers, robots, coaches or mentors.

My trades are hard, fast and downright evil at times. It's common for me to rack up 300 to 600 pips a week with 15 pips risk on each trade.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi, Hello every body

Hello,

Newbie trader, been using robots, but now learning manual trading. Have day job, so researching suitable techniques and building tools.

Hope to profit and share.

New to the forum. Trying to find some indicators that would be good for binary options trading.

Hello All.. Hopefully I can get something good here, sharing and discussion for sure

Reason: