Can someone help me create a MTF stoch bars indicator in a seperate window

Just like the show of DIGISTOCH.mq4. It seems that DIGISTOCH.mq4 is a MTF stoch bars indicator. But see the arrows, their values are different. So I think maybe DIGISTOCH.mq4 is not the one I want or there is something wrong.

Thanks

Files:
digistoch.mq4  20 kb
stoch3_1.jpg  65 kb

You can probably change the settings on the DIGISTOCH indicator to match the standard version, but you may have to do it in the code.

200:
Just like the show of DIGISTOCH.mq4. It seems that DIGISTOCH.mq4 is a MTF stoch bars indicator. But see the arrows, their values are different. So I think maybe DIGISTOCH.mq4 is not the one I want or there is something wrong. Thanks

You can change the %K, %D and Slowing if you like, the programmer made it changeable.

When you attach the indicator to your currency pair instead of hitting "OK" right away, single click the "Inputs" tab and you'll see where you can change it if you like. Default is 8,3,3 but you can change it to 5,3,3 or whatever else you want to.

See he did it here:

extern int K_period = 8;

extern int D_period = 3;

extern int S_period = 3;

I know that.

I changed that.

nittany1:
You can change the %K, %D and Slowing if you like, the programmer made it changeable.

When you attach the indicator to your currency pair instead of hitting "OK" right away, single click the "Inputs" tab and you'll see where you can change it if you like. Default is 8,3,3 but you can change it to 5,3,3 or whatever else you want to.

See he did it here:

extern int K_period = 8;

extern int D_period = 3;

extern int S_period = 3;

Stoch diff

200:
I know that. I changed that.

you will probably find that the original indicator has PRICE set to Low/High

whereas the DIGISTOCH is set to Open/Open plus the original stoch i think is set to Simple MA and DIGI to EMA and that can make a big difference to the readings.

cja

So how to change them?

cja:
you will probably find that the original indicator has PRICE set to Low/High

whereas the DIGISTOCH is set to Open/Open plus the original stoch i think is set to Simple MA and DIGI to EMA and that can make a big difference to the readings.

cja

I checked them.

DIGISTOCH seems to use close/close and it shows signal value only.

But that's what I can do. I don't know how to change them.

Can somebody help me?

Reason: