Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 777

thefxpros:
It can be turn into histogram version with a zero line like the ergotic indicator?

It can not be made in that type of histogram. It can only be bade in a version where values would have fixed values

mrtools:
Hi Rplust, From my understanding of the code the calculation is based on price action, if useClose = true, you are using closing price for the calculations, and if false you are using high and low price for the calculations(buy and sell price). It is using current close greater or less than current open, along with buy and sell price greater or less than higher highs and lower lows.

I have it running today (not MTF) and even if set to true I have noticed it changes colour during the current bar (several times depending on PA) and not at the close.

rplust:
I have it running today (not MTF) and even if set to true I have noticed it changes colour during the current bar (several times depending on PA) and not at the close.

If it is changing color only on a current bar, then that is a completely normal way how any indicator works. Only when the bar is closed it should not change the values any more

mladen:
If it is changing color only on a current bar, then that is a completely normal way how any indicator works. Only when the bar is closed it should not change the values any more

Well, my understanding is, if an indicator calculates value on closing it has to wait till the bar closes first. I can see that clearly in Ninjatrader which I use too that if set "close" the indicator will be one bar behind the current bar. So I was expecting the candle to change colour (if the calculations says so) at the closing. Anyway, I'm not contesting what you said. I know now that it is supposed to work like that and appreciate your input.

Good afternoon everyone

Mladen or mrtools

Please

MultiTimeFrame could make a version of this indicator.

Thank you very much in advance.

A greeting

Hermo.

Files:

Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Would you please add mtf in attached indicator

Thanks in advance

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Would you please add mtf in attached indicator

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Secretcode, added the mtf.

mrtools:
Secretcode, added the mtf.

Many thanks Mrtools for mtf indicator

Really appreciated

secretcode

Hermo:
Good afternoon everyone

Mladen or mrtools

Please

MultiTimeFrame could make a version of this indicator.

Thank you very much in advance.

A greeting

Hermo.

Hermo added mtf.

Files:

Hello mrtools

Thank you very much for the work.

One observation.

I do not draw the Arrow of the first candle.

a greeting

Hermo

Files:
Reason: