Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 236

fxbs
fxbs  
danny-fx:
May I request to any expert for an Indicator, 34 EMA price level in defferent time frame.

Like price is bellow or above the 34 EMA.

This will really help for trades who follows woodies CCI strategy.

Danny Gomes

wcci mtf and ema/lsma sidebar overlay mtf - is here somewhere

serhio
serhio  

modified version MTF_MovingAverage

Colleagues, please, help.. I need this indicator but modified version: #MTF_MovingAverage.mq4 (in attach)

The necessary things:

1. Sound alert at cross MA on each tik

2. arrows at cross MA

3. send email at alert start

4. and this indicator shoul be draw in indicators window

If someone have such indicator, please post here. I think, it`s not only for me could be useful. thx..

Files:
gutsu001
gutsu001  

MTF Stochastics

hey guys,

i am a little new to this stuff and i was wondering if there is an indicator for MTF Stochastics that when 30M stoch crosses the 1H stoch an alert can be made either via sound or email.

i would appericate any help and give thanks in advance.

guts

ali
ali  
fxbs:
atr chan mtf discussion here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Nice indicartor

uvmember
uvmember  

MA CROSS with alert on different time frame ?

Is it possible to have an indicator that will make an alert based on the crossing of 2 MA in all the timeframe without having this indicators open on different chart that represent the different timeframe ?

EX : I have 2 MA that cross on the H1 timeframe But i'm watching the 5m timeframe, i have an alert for the H1 timeframe although this timeframe was not open.

I don't find indicators like this on the forum, but i surely don't search well

Sorry for bad english. The plus will be that you can choose too the MA you want and have an option to have an alert when MA cross price too.

(I search an indicator like this for SAR Parabolic too, an alert will ring when a mark appears on the other side on whatever timeframe)

Thanks

zhu28ming
zhu28ming  

Help:MTF FX Sniper's MA

Dear Sir:

Would you please help:MTF FX Sniper's MA?

Thanks

fxbs
fxbs  

2period atrs

MQL4_ORG Metatrader4
MQL4_ORG Metatrader4  

ADX Multitimeframe Indikator for Tester

Hello,

i seach a ADX Indikator that show me values from bigger timeframes also in the strategy tester modus in visualmode, is there one anywhere?

omid2367
omid2367  

hi all,

can anybody help me convert this into MTF

very thanks

Files:
increase
increase  

Looking for an MTF channel indicator that alerts when the slope changes direction anyone help please?

Looks like I may have to modify one