Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 233

fxbs
fxbs  
ElectricSavant:
Since this is a trading system development forum, shouldn't we have an alphabetical section?....sort of a dictionary when the work of an indicator is finished?This would make TSD a more complete comprehensive package and permanatly record finished work for easy reference to our tool chest...hey that is what we could call it!.

I can start a poll if you folks would like to vote to add this to our wish list?...

ES
vonnironner:
Great ! Unfortunately i have already all recoded by hand. But is it a super package for user which have the same problem in past.

we already have a list - attachments put in alphabetical order - but we need dates (at least, better ability to sort by date and/or name; link to the post) - but at least - dates like FF

pict: attachm list(window)- FF & TSD

Files:
BigJoe
BigJoe  
fxbs:
we already have a list - attachments put in alphabetical order - but we need dates (at least, better ability to sort by date and/or name; link to the post) - but at least - dates like FF pict: attachm list(window)- FF & TSD

Silly question :

How do you open the attachements windows, double click, right click ?

I try all i can, but nothing

And yes, we need DATES !

EDIT :

Ok found it

You have to be in the specified area of the forum, exemple : indicators, etc.

omid2367
omid2367  

hi

I need mft this indicator

plz help me

Files:
ma-wpr.mq4 3 kb
Linuxser
Linuxser  
fxbs:
we already have a list - attachments put in alphabetical order - but we need dates

Excellent suggestion fxbs.

fxbs
fxbs  
omid:
hi

ma-wpr.mq4 (2.1 KB

plz help me

just use stochastic (mtf) - smoothing(slowing) set to 1(no smoothing, fast sto); K and D -the same;

scale willl be 0 to100 [sto, rsi, etc.] instead of 0to -100;

sager22
sager22  
omid:
hi

plz help me

i hope this help you

Files:
mtf_wpr.mq4 4 kb
fxbs
fxbs  
marketmover:
hello, can somebody please make this MTF thanks!

MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-vB0-4_Alert_mtf.mq4

omid2367
omid2367  
fxbs:
just use stochastic (mtf) - smoothing(slowing) set to 1(no smoothing, fast sto); K and D -the same; scale willl be 0 to100 [sto, rsi, etc.] instead of 0to -100;
sager22:
i hope this help you

hi

very thank

shabane
shabane  

Please Help me!

Hi, all programmers

I have a thing for triangles. I see them in all the pairs and timeframes. I see them everywhere. and I need an indicator that will show me all of them

So, I need a triangle identifier Indicator.

I have used a few that have continuous lines going across the chart. and that just does not do it for me.

I really need an indictor that will draw short lines to show the triangles.

I'm attaching an image for you to see.

I really hope someone can help and make this indicator for me.

Thank you

brumsey
brumsey  

Looking for an #mtf ATR indi

Hi all,

I am trying to find an indi that will show the average range as a number for the different time frames all at one time.

Something like:

30 min ATR = 20 1 hr ATR = 40 4 hr ATR = 160

Thanks in advance