Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 234

fxbs:
Mtf_4 Tf Xo

Hi fxbs where can I get the mtf_macdzerolag shown on your chart, I cannot find it in the forum

Thanks

Hourly High Low Indicator

hi guys, i'm looking for indi that can show high and low for hourly candlestick at certain time. juz simple one will do...glad if u all can share it...

increase:
Hi fxbs where can I get the mtf_macdzerolag shown on your chart, I cannot find it in the forum Thanks

should be many different zlagmacds in the thread

i updated one which was on the pict

note: MTF_MACD_ZeroLag_zlagmacd_line.mq4 works only with "MACD_zlagmacd"(exact filename)

fxbs:
should be many different zlagmacds in the thread

i updated one which was on the pict

note: MTF_MACD_ZeroLag_zlagmacd_line.mq4 works only with "MACD_zlagmacd"(exact filename)

Hi fxbs, thank you for the lovely macd.

Ethan

Ethan Hunt:
Hi fxbs, thank you for the lovely macd.

Ethan

you welcome, Etan,- what did you do to Increase? (he didn't show up for few weeks - nobody making any alerts anymore...)

34 EMA level

May I request to any expert for an Indicator, 34 EMA price level in defferent time frame.

Like price is bellow or above the 34 EMA.

This will really help for trades who follows woodies CCI strategy.

Danny Gomes

danny-fx:
May I request to any expert for an Indicator, 34 EMA price level in defferent time frame.

Like price is bellow or above the 34 EMA.

This will really help for trades who follows woodies CCI strategy.

Danny Gomes

wcci mtf and ema/lsma sidebar overlay mtf - is here somewhere

modified version MTF_MovingAverage

Colleagues, please, help.. I need this indicator but modified version: #MTF_MovingAverage.mq4 (in attach)

The necessary things:

1. Sound alert at cross MA on each tik

2. arrows at cross MA

3. send email at alert start

4. and this indicator shoul be draw in indicators window

If someone have such indicator, please post here. I think, it`s not only for me could be useful. thx..

Files:

MTF Stochastics

hey guys,

i am a little new to this stuff and i was wondering if there is an indicator for MTF Stochastics that when 30M stoch crosses the 1H stoch an alert can be made either via sound or email.

i would appericate any help and give thanks in advance.

guts

fxbs:
atr chan mtf discussion here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Nice indicartor

Reason: