Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 230

Hye guys!

I want to ask for master coder that I need MTF RSI Bar (TF 1,5,15,30M)

Blue= >50

Red= <50

can set rsi period of rsi parameter = normal 14..

Anyone can help me?

hello, can somebody please make this MTF thanks!

hello,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Files:

hi all,

i have a little problem with the MTF-Indikators. Perhaps you can help me?

The indikators works only correct in past. With realtimefeed they works in the aktually charttimeframe, but not in the higher timeframe i set.

For example, i have an 1min chart and wish, that indikators works with 5min parameters. But they only show me the 1min values.

Greetings from Germany and thx for your help :-)

Files:
pic.jpg  156 kb

Hi,

Could you confirm you have this part of code inside the indicators.

igorad said this long time ago:

instead of limit = Bars-counted_bars;

should be limit=Bars-counted_bars+TimeFrame/Period();

hello all...

this is an incredibly long thread and I haven't been able to find the following issue discussed. Below it can be seen that after loading the stochastic mtf the plot line gets squiggly (upper frame) instead of like a plateau (lower frame). also, I've noticed that on occasion the lines cross on the mtf but not actually (yellow ovals)

can this be fixed so that it plots correctly? or is there already a version available of the stochastic mtf that deals with this?

thx!

sporkee, look for igorad's all stochastic here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239

thank you Linuxser!

Linuxser:
Hi,

Could you confirm you have this part of code inside the indicators.

igorad said this long time ago:

hi Linuxser,

So the Thread have 58 Pages and i have only read 23 of them so i not yet found the solve for my problem

Thank you very much for your help - i have changed the code you post and it seems as if it now works correctly .

Reason: