Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 230

wwp726
wwp726  

Hi guys,

Is there a MTF moving average indicator? must be with linear weighted

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

It is MTF on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page23 (all MA methods and so on + color and MTF).

remmy007
remmy007  
amarnath:
Hi all, Any one here can help me to code GETTrendz Trading System into MTF

could you please share this indicator if you have the mq4 copy?

venci
venci  

Hello coders,

Can someone build an indicator which shows QQE from the current TF and also from two higher TF in one window

for example - if we are in 1H - display 1H QQE and at the corner shows 4H QQE and Daily QQE

fxbs
fxbs  
venci:
Hello coders,

Can someone build an indicator which shows QQE from the current TF and also from two higher TF in one window

for example - if we are in 1H - display 1H QQE and at the corner shows 4H QQE and Daily QQE

- what it'sgoing to achieve?

you can put 3 ind in 3 separate windows or drugand drop 3 in one, with setting same scale in ind. properties (ind. max, min)

venci
venci  

When I trade - I'm looking at Daily and then 4h QQE - and when they are pointing in the same direction - i trade into that direction only

when I put the same indicator in one window - it does't show corectly .. i don't know why - see on the picture - when look at the QQE on the 240 TF - it pointing UP - but when you look at the 1h TF and QQE with settings for 240 TF - it's already crossed ..

If someone can build an indic that shows the QQE like the last one picture - that would be great

Files:
1_2.jpg 68 kb
2.jpg 67 kb
3.jpg 52 kb
sager22
sager22  

can any body modified DPO mq

hi all

would you please any body can modified the DPO indicator into MTF(MULTITIME )DPO

i could not find mtf dpo in search

thanks

Files:
dpo.rar 1 kb
fx_aces
fx_aces  
fxbs:
Thank you, Stav.

P.S. same as usual: MTF works only with "NonLagMA_v7.1" (exact name)

PPS. MTF Megatrend 4TF Bar - Updated, post625

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page42

20070710 -MTF_NonLagMAv7.1_4TF_BarM added - same as regular, but TF Bars -upside-down (current-on top)

20071006 -MTF_NonLagMAv7.1_4TF_BarM updated (MTF_NonLagMAv7.1_4TF_BarM6)

Hi fxbs and other gurus...

I would appreciate if someone would please assist me in getting the coding change/done on this MTF_NonLagMAv7.1_4TF_BarM6 so that i get the four lines of dot to represent tf1m, tf15m, tf1h and tf4h. Many thanks in advance for your input and help.

-fx_aces-

fxbs
fxbs  
fx_aces:
Hi fxbs and other gurus...

I would appreciate if someone would please assist me in getting the coding change/done on this MTF_NonLagMAv7.1_4TF_BarM6 so that i get the four lines of dot to represent tf1m, tf15m, tf1h and tf4h. Many thanks in advance for your input and help.

-fx_aces-

i'm not guru, but - you can put 4example arrow code 159 (dot) instead square (whatever arrow code you have there)

SetIndexArrow(1,159);

normeck
normeck  

can i have MTF stoch bar?...i cant find it in this thread...

Files: