Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 231

vonnironner:
Thank you very much for your help - i have changed the code you post and it seems as if it now works correctly .

Keep me updated about. Maybe it's time to make a new classic MTF pack.

Linuxser:
Keep me updated about.

no problem Linuxser

Since this is a trading system development forum, shouldn't we have an alphabetical section?....sort of a dictionary when the work of an indicator is finished?This would make TSD a more complete comprehensive package and permanatly record finished work for easy reference to our tool chest...hey that is what we could call it!.

I can start a poll if you folks would like to vote to add this to our wish list?...

ES

Linuxser:
Test this pack, all updated (but not fully tested yet). Includes all indicators from first post with the corrected code.

Great !

Unfortunately i have already all recoded by hand. But is it a super package for user which have the same problem in past.

Dyno Zo RSIs

Basically Dynamic Zone RSIs use reg.(dynamic) BB; SelfAdjustRSI -flat

-----

BBupdate20080305

20080806 RSI_DynamicZone_RSI_BzFLBL_mtf updated

RSI_DynamicZone_RSI_BzFLBL_mtf.mq4 updated

ElectricSavant:
Since this is a trading system development forum, shouldn't we have an alphabetical section?....sort of a dictionary when the work of an indicator is finished?This would make TSD a more complete comprehensive package and permanatly record finished work for easy reference to our tool chest...hey that is what we could call it!.

I can start a poll if you folks would like to vote to add this to our wish list?...

ES
vonnironner:
Great ! Unfortunately i have already all recoded by hand. But is it a super package for user which have the same problem in past.

we already have a list - attachments put in alphabetical order - but we need dates (at least, better ability to sort by date and/or name; link to the post) - but at least - dates like FF

pict: attachm list(window)- FF & TSD

Files:

fxbs:
we already have a list - attachments put in alphabetical order - but we need dates (at least, better ability to sort by date and/or name; link to the post) - but at least - dates like FF pict: attachm list(window)- FF & TSD

Silly question :

How do you open the attachements windows, double click, right click ?

I try all i can, but nothing

And yes, we need DATES !

EDIT :

Ok found it

You have to be in the specified area of the forum, exemple : indicators, etc.

hi

I need mft this indicator

plz help me

Files:
ma-wpr.mq4  3 kb

fxbs:
we already have a list - attachments put in alphabetical order - but we need dates

Excellent suggestion fxbs.

Reason: