Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 235

Rapheal
Rapheal  

Why different EMA in different TF

Hi eveyrone,

I am a newbie here.

I want to draw two EMA (5 /10) on 4H chart. Since the time difference between 4H and 30M is 8 times, I try to "transfer" them to M30 chart using EMA(40/80). However when I compare them, they look different. My main purpose is to draw the relevant EMA(5/10) using 4H with email alert and put it into M30 chart so I don't need to change it so often. Any advise?

Thank you

p.s. since I am working full time, I use the email alert for EMA cross over on 4H and then I check the trend to trade.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
footy98:
Hi eveyrone,

I am a newbie here.

I want to draw two EMA (5 /10) on 4H chart. Since the time difference between 4H and 30M is 8 times, I try to "transfer" them to M30 chart using EMA(40/80). However when I compare them, they look different. My main purpose is to draw the relevant EMA(5/10) using 4H with email alert and put it into M30 chart so I don't need to change it so often. Any advise?

Thank you

p.s. since I am working full time, I use the email alert for EMA cross over on 4H and then I check the trend to trade.

Hello, I moved your post to this thread where you can find some MTF MA it is that what you're looking for.

Also, the https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235 thread is another good place to start. Pay special attention top the indicator AllAverages made by Igorad (look near the last posts).

Or Ratio Indicators on Elite Section: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178741

And about your transfer question is not easy as you think. Example:

H4: Using a SMA of 5 periods on close you're using 5 inputs (prices)

H1: Using a SMA of 40 periods on close you're using 40 inputs (prices)

Results will be completely different or with luck not too close.

Just calculate a simple SMA on paper or excel using 5&40 periods and see the values.

Rapheal
Rapheal  

Thank you but how to solve this issue? How to plot EMAs (EMA 5/10 on 4H chart) on a 30M chart?

thank you

Linuxser
Linuxser  
footy98:
Thank you but how to solve this issue? How to plot EMAs (EMA 5/10 on 4H chart) on a 30M chart? thank you

Using Multi Timeframe Indicators is one choice. Igorad indicator AllAverages have MTF included.

increase
increase  
fxbs:
Mtf_4 Tf Xo

Hi fxbs where can I get the mtf_macdzerolag shown on your chart, I cannot find it in the forum

Thanks

nazS12
nazS12  

Hourly High Low Indicator

hi guys, i'm looking for indi that can show high and low for hourly candlestick at certain time. juz simple one will do...glad if u all can share it...

fxbs
fxbs  
increase:
Hi fxbs where can I get the mtf_macdzerolag shown on your chart, I cannot find it in the forum Thanks

should be many different zlagmacds in the thread

i updated one which was on the pict

note: MTF_MACD_ZeroLag_zlagmacd_line.mq4 works only with "MACD_zlagmacd"(exact filename)

EthanHunt
EthanHunt  
fxbs:
should be many different zlagmacds in the thread

i updated one which was on the pict

note: MTF_MACD_ZeroLag_zlagmacd_line.mq4 works only with "MACD_zlagmacd"(exact filename)

Hi fxbs, thank you for the lovely macd.

Ethan

fxbs
fxbs  
Ethan Hunt:
Hi fxbs, thank you for the lovely macd.

Ethan

you welcome, Etan,- what did you do to Increase? (he didn't show up for few weeks - nobody making any alerts anymore...)

dannygfx
dannygfx  

34 EMA level

May I request to any expert for an Indicator, 34 EMA price level in defferent time frame.

Like price is bellow or above the 34 EMA.

This will really help for trades who follows woodies CCI strategy.

Danny Gomes