Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 242

Eric Venturi-Bloxs
Eric Venturi-Bloxs  
sager22:
would you please fxbs modify this indicator into mtf ?

actully i do not know the mq langues

thanks

I am not sure about this version, but the original one wasn't based on TF.

FerruFx

Hercs
Hercs  

MTF_CCi_Alert

I attach here an indicator built by Jason Robertson which I have been using on a regular basis with great success, but we have tried unsuccessfully I may add, to convert it into a MTF.

I have searched this Threat for such indicator, but unless I am blind, I could not locate it.

Would anyone be so kind as to help me get it done? It will be much appreciated.

Best wishes.

fxbs
fxbs  

hi, Valeo! should be somewhere

but that's what i have on my comper:

fxbs
fxbs  

Valeo, are you sure it's the right file?

(i don'tsee any alerts inside)

btw, cci cross zero when price cross sma, and this is nice, light but weird little indi - sometimes it show cross (or touch), sometimes no way (see pict):

Files:
fxbs
fxbs  

jus 4thehelofit 2see the difference (guess which one wich )

Hercs
Hercs  

Embarrassing to say the least............

FXBS,

I should have know to ask you first, but I Posted the wrong indicator .

You remember Eli? He built me this indicator that I have just uploaded and will up-load it here as well - please forgive me for this mistake.

Anyway, check it out, it is pretty neat and all I did was to convert it to where it is now just showing the CCi-5. With your genius you can please make it so that we can choose the CCi-setting we want upon loading the indicator. Mine is currently set on the CCi-5 crossing the zero-line.

Then change it to a MTF for us. please?

Sorry for causing you extra work.

Best wishes.

spiritbreezer
spiritbreezer  

new candle time

Hi

Is it possible to have an indicator draw candle from a higher timeframe onto a lower timeframe? But with the diffeence that say I wanted to see 3 by 7hr candles for the day, the indicator would then draw using only the first 21 hours for the days data.

If I wanted 2 by 9 hour candles, it would draw only the first 18 hours of the days data.

Thank you

Linuxser
Linuxser  
spiritbreezer:
Hi

Is it possible to have an indicator draw candle from a higher timeframe onto a lower timeframe? But with the diffeence that say I wanted to see 3 by 7hr candles for the day, the indicator would then draw using only the first 21 hours for the days data.

If I wanted 2 by 9 hour candles, it would draw only the first 18 hours of the days data.

Thank you

You could sart with this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Linuxser:
You could sart with this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

I forgot to post this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page159

ismailv
ismailv  

needed MTF for this indicator

i'd appreciate it if any of you could provide a MTF version for this indicator trendenvelope. default should be 3 1.

thanks