Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 242

Thank you FXBS...

I see that my previous Post is not here yet, but let me thank you again for what I perceive as a brilliant piece of work, "I". This has just made my day and who knows, maybe my trading career.

Best wishes always.

Eusd

no coments

Files:
eusd.gif  13 kb

MACD 4 in 1 convert to RSI

HOH:
These are the files.

Back on page 61 HOH posted this great indicator that displays the MACD in 4 time frames, exactly how they would look in their timeframe chart. Would anyone be able to do the same for the RSI ? I tried but couldn't figure it out. Like the frog back in biology class, i was able to open it up but could never get it back together again.

thanks to everyone on this thread

Sum of volumen

Halo:)

(sorry for My english)

Is any posibility too find hier a mtf indi,what has two lines: first is sumary of volumen at up bars in period ,for example,14 bars; secend is sumary of volumen at down bars in period 14 bars? Diffrent between up and down bars is diffrent between (H+L)/2 or (H+L+C)/3.

Thanks for any kind of help.

Regards

ismailv, is this what you wanted?

codobro:
ismailv, is this what you wanted?

more likely - one with anchoring values to price tf/period (mtf)

like here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page88

hi, Codobro, one more thing

line :

limit=Bars-counted_bars;

better make like this :

limit=Bars-counted_bars+TimeFrame/Period();

or

limit=Bars-counted_bars;

limit=MathMax(limit, TimeFrame/Period());

without it mtf doesn't refreshes on time

MTF Trend envelopes

codobro:
Thank you fxbs for the correction and simba link I simply changed the default values, the MTF did not provide externals. ismailv is this what you meant?

that is what i meant but for some reason its not linning up properly. if you place #MTFMovingaverage 15 3 0 1 2 (high) and #mttrendenvelope on a 5 min chart they dont line up. (see chart) thick lime green line MTFTE and thin lime green line MTFMA(high). the settings should be ema3

i do appreciate you help thanks.

ismail

Files:

mtf trendenvelopes

sorry guys the indicator works perfect. the trendenvelopes setting should be ema 3. since its referencing the trendenvelope it lined up perfectly.

much appreciated.

thank you.

ps attached chart shows how it keeps you in a trend as well as trend reversals

Files:
ej5_min_1.gif  32 kb

mtf trend method

i only think its fair to share this method with u. it works beautifully.the buy and sells are confirmed by the oscillators. downside is that they do repaint.

if you have a better stable oscillator i'd appreciate knowing about it.

Reason: