fxbs  

b-clock mtf - TFs D1/M1, switches

new update 20071128

Files:
banzai
banzai  

4TFStochBars

flyingduck:
Hi, Can anyone able to modify Mladen's Color Stochastic.mq4 into one 4 time frame bar in to one sub window,

like it shows on chart below( MFT CCI indicator).

I don't know why but to get MTF_FXSnipErgoCCI_BarM.mq4 to work you need to load FXSnipersErgodic_CCITrigger.mq4. you don't need it to attach on chart but just place in indicator folder.

what i like about FXSnipers indicator is that 4 time frame shows in one sub-window and automatically shift prevailing time frame as you change chart periods. for example on 15M chart shows 15M,30M,1H,4H, if you change chart period to 1H it changes to 1H,4H,1D,4W so on...

Can anyone venture to modify them please^^

#MTF_StochasticBar.mq4 =(Mladen's Color Stochastic.mq4)

I give you 4TFStochBars. 4TF = Four Time Frame. It's a little bit different from other Stoch bar indicator because this indi has only 2 colors and the formula is based on:

if (percentK>=percentD)

That's %K greater than or equal %D.

In addition, you get to change the bar symbol to any WingDings character. Sorry, no alert yet.

Files:
flyingduck
flyingduck  

bravooooo

banzai:

I give you 4TFStochBars. 4TF = Four Time Frame. It's a little bit different from other Stoch bar indicator because this indi has only 2 colors and the formula is based on:

if (percentK>=percentD)

That's %K greater than or equal %D.

In addition, you get to change the bar symbol to any WingDings character. Sorry, no alert yet.

Nice work banzai^^

Thanks a lots

fxbs
fxbs  

DayImpuls_T3_v3.mq4

Files:
lava
lava  

Hi FXBS!

Can you do me another MTF indicator it is new version of FX Snipers ECCI made by Bruce.

Also do you know how to create an indicator for GFT dealbook?

Here is the MQ4.

Just the bars will be fine.

Trading is tough right now!!

Thanks.

Files:
fxbs
fxbs  

hey, Lava! glad to see you! how's trading lately?

don't know GFT dealbook, sorry....

dash line -main and solid -sigLine, as in orignl

is it a good idea?

MTF_BH-Ergodic.mq4 & MTF_BH_Ergodic_4TFBars.mq4-

works only with BH-Ergodic. mq4 - exact file name; (prev post)

lava
lava  

Hi FXBS,

Trading has changed every September/October it gets tough!! For me anyway!. I think I will take a vacation this time next year.

I found this indicator today and it is interesting and very promising. It appears to be able to cut through noise but I will have to test it 'on the job'.

I am only scalping ATM it is not safe for positional trading with significant amounts and the MB/EFX swap rates have gone crazy- even charging to go long on Cable so it does not pay to stay in too long.

I thought I would brush up some techniques and do some research.

How about you?

fxbs
fxbs  
lava:
Hi FXBS,

.... I thought I would brush up some techniques and do some research.

How about you?

... obsessed with indis more than should have ...

lava
lava  
fxbs:
... obsessed with indis more than should have ...

As long as you don't get into trouble for indulging yourself. At least you get to find some that you connect with and make work for you.

Thanks for doing the indicators.

I really have to go lye down for a while. Will load the indicators tomorrow.

fxbs
fxbs  

4 Lodol - Lockhart syst.

%EBB shift+3 EMA 3 sh-3

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum posts 5-13

BBFibo_mtf

new update 20071213 - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574 post 1353

Files: