Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 232

sporkee
sporkee  

hello all...

this is an incredibly long thread and I haven't been able to find the following issue discussed. Below it can be seen that after loading the stochastic mtf the plot line gets squiggly (upper frame) instead of like a plateau (lower frame). also, I've noticed that on occasion the lines cross on the mtf but not actually (yellow ovals)

can this be fixed so that it plots correctly? or is there already a version available of the stochastic mtf that deals with this?

thx!

Linuxser
Linuxser  

sporkee, look for igorad's all stochastic here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239

sporkee
sporkee  

thank you Linuxser!

vonnironner
vonnironner  
Linuxser:
Hi,

Could you confirm you have this part of code inside the indicators.

igorad said this long time ago:

hi Linuxser,

So the Thread have 58 Pages and i have only read 23 of them so i not yet found the solve for my problem

Thank you very much for your help - i have changed the code you post and it seems as if it now works correctly .

Linuxser
Linuxser  
vonnironner:
Thank you very much for your help - i have changed the code you post and it seems as if it now works correctly .

Keep me updated about. Maybe it's time to make a new classic MTF pack.

vonnironner
vonnironner  
Linuxser:
Keep me updated about.

no problem Linuxser

Michael B
Michael B  

Since this is a trading system development forum, shouldn't we have an alphabetical section?....sort of a dictionary when the work of an indicator is finished?This would make TSD a more complete comprehensive package and permanatly record finished work for easy reference to our tool chest...hey that is what we could call it!.

I can start a poll if you folks would like to vote to add this to our wish list?...

ES

Linuxser
Linuxser  
vonnironner:
no problem Linuxser

Test this pack, all updated (but not fully tested yet). Includes all indicators from first post with the corrected code suggested by igorad.

Files:
vonnironner
vonnironner  
Linuxser:
Test this pack, all updated (but not fully tested yet). Includes all indicators from first post with the corrected code.

Great !

Unfortunately i have already all recoded by hand. But is it a super package for user which have the same problem in past.

fxbs
fxbs  

RSI_DynamicZone_RSI_BzFLBL_mtf.mq4 updated