Hull Moving Average - page 26

mladen

is it possible to edit ribbon indicator so that only lines are seen?

thank you

Thanks Mr Tools.

I don't know how to zip a file so I will post these and the template in successive posts.

It is the Hull version of GMMA and I have named it HMMA.

I believe it to be FAR, FAR better than Guppy.

TEAMTRADER

the next indi's attached

and finally the others with the template

TEAMTRADER:
and finally the others with the template

Nice. Thanks

"Signal" indicator (renamed Hull(20))

Part of a system that is being sold

signal.ex4

Files:
signal.ex4  6 kb

Mladen...any success on that idea about extrapolating extreme points with MA?..or it didn't make sense?

Pava:
Mladen...any success on that idea about extrapolating extreme points with MA?..or it didn't make sense?

I was using splines for interpolating the multi time frame "control points" - but since splines depend to much on "control points" I think that leaving out values between extreme points would have the similar results : it would look like it ignores the real values completely

got it...thanks...

Hi all, how is trading going?

I was wondering if there is a mtf hull alert indi around, which can be used in 2 or even better 3 different timeframes. And when ALL colors change to red or green, it gives alarm (message window). For example you are trading in M5 and indi is set to M5, M15 and H1. Wouldn`t that be nice? Don`t know if it could be working in the main chart(maybe to many lines cluttering the chart), or in a subwindow where the actual pair or even some more pairs can be observed. With green/red dots or arrows and pairs or something, not sure, just my idea of a ideal Hull mtf MA with Alarm. Maybe it is already there or one of the pros can make/modify one.

Reason: