Searching for market patterns - page 119

_new-rena:
The BALANCE line on forex is already there - it's the PRICE!
can you profit from this balance?

_new-rena:
The BALANCE line on forex is already there - it's the PRICE!
No... price is a consequence of the actions of buyers and sellers. And the price balance is, as Uncle Williams argued: the fair price, the price that all market participants strive for.

artmedia70:

Isn't candlestick analysis a price movement analysis? However, it's mostly on the analysis of such analysis.

A long time ago, Borisych created a thread, which was very rich and without cryptic statements. Many people got a lot of useful information from it. And here? "Analyse the price and you'll be happy, I said..."

So...? It's not "So what?" It's "So what?"

You want an algorithm for analysis?

Here it is:

If the price goes up, it means more selling, and if it goes down, it means more buying. This is more profitable for Forex, isn't it? How to display it in the indicator - think about it, I am not the only one to write a book....

artmedia70:
Nah... price is a consequence of the actions of buyers and sellers. And price balance is, as Uncle Williams argued: a fair price, the price to which all market participants aspire.
+

_new-rena:

Need an algorithm for analysis?

Here it is:

If the price goes up, it means more selling, and if it goes down, it means more buying. That is more profitable for Forex, isn't it? How to display it in the indicator - think about it, I am not the only one to write a book....

No... why would I need an algorithm? We have our own moustache... It is not necessarily the case that on an upward move we will make a good profit when we buy. It is necessary to know, or at least to assume with more than 50% accuracy the point where we will have to go up. And the more accurate the assumption, the less drawdown the deposit will experience.

artmedia70:
Nah... price is a consequence of the actions of buyers and sellers. And price balance is, as Uncle Williams argued: a fair price, the price to which all market participants aspire.

Let the price move towards this fair price. But, notice how it moves there: in a zig-zag, confusing the tracks, creating many zones of uncertainty in the form of flat areas, where almost all market participants stumble.

artmedia70:
Nah... why would I need an algorithm? We have our own moustaches... It does not necessarily mean that on the move up we will get a good profit. You have to know or at least assume with more than 50% accuracy the point at which you will need to salt on the move up. And the more accurate the assumption, the less drawdown the deposit will experience.

I completely agree, and all this is deduced mathematically and proven, and the practice is not far behind.

I can tell you that these points have not changed since 2007, before 2007 the points were different

yosuf:
Let the price move towards that fair price. But notice how it moves there: zig-zagging, confusing the tracks, creating many zones of uncertainty in the form of flat areas where almost all market participants stumble.

You should not say about everyone, those who do not understand the meaning of flat areas, and what they are!!! If there were no flat areas, there would not be Forex!

yosuf:
Let the price move towards that fair price. But notice how it moves there: zig-zagging, confusing the tracks, creating many zones of uncertainty in the form of flat areas where almost all market participants stumble.

The important thing is to stumble at a profit ;)

dentraf:

Totally agree, and it's all deduced mathematically and proven, and the practice hasn't gone far.

I can tell you that these points have not changed since 2007, before 2007 the points were different

So, I, IMHO, think that what we need here in this thread is not to pour over nothing but to try to find the algorithms for finding these points as accurately as possible.
Reason: