Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 112

IgorAd's MTF_MovingAverage_v1RL.mq4

Levels (diff style &main swith) + Raff's refreshing upgrade(justincase)

fxbs:
IgorAd's MTF_MovingAverage_v1RL.mq4 Levels (diff style &main swith) + Raff's refreshing upgrade(justincase)

Many Thanks fxbs, i hope this is a better version...

Best Regards,

IIN

mladen:
IndicatorShortName("");

Thank you mladen! I emptied the IndicatorShortName but how to remove the indicator value, it's still there in numeric values.

Refresh the Indi

iinzall:
I'm trying this IGOR MA in my chart. Why does it appear like this ? i set it in the indicator with TF 30, 1 LWMA in 5M chart. Is there anything wrong with this ?

Regards,

IIN

Hi iinzal,

Simply refresh the indi by right clicking the properties box and clicking "OK" . Many times indicators will (especially MTF) will hang in their calculations on the chart and you just need to refresh. It happens mostly when you have a MTF indicator loaded in a chart when you first open MT4. Only worry if the indi stops updating for no apparent reason after working fine for a protracted amount of time.

I have no doubt the version from fxbs is a better version. Just for your further info.

Best & good luck

Alpha

alpha24seven:
Hi iinzal,

Simply refresh the indi by right clicking the properties box and clicking "OK" . Many times indicators will (especially MTF) will hang in their calculations on the chart and you just need to refresh. It happens mostly when you have a MTF indicator loaded in a chart when you first open MT4. Only worry if the indi stops updating for no apparent reason after working fine for a protracted amount of time.

I have no doubt the version from fxbs is a better version. Just for your further info.

Best & good luck

Alpha

Thanks for the reply, and it's a useful info for me...

Best Regards,

IIN

Dyn Resistance/Support by Rebus

(mtf - make sure ind. file saved under correct name)

fxbs:
Dyn Resistance/Support by Rebus (mtf - make sure ind. file saved under correct name)

hmm, new stuffs to me, they should be in interesting indicator thread too, cause they are really interesting...many thanks fxbs...

Best Regards,

IIN

bravooooo

banzai:

I give you 4TFStochBars. 4TF = Four Time Frame. It's a little bit different from other Stoch bar indicator because this indi has only 2 colors and the formula is based on:

if (percentK>=percentD)

That's %K greater than or equal %D.

In addition, you get to change the bar symbol to any WingDings character. Sorry, no alert yet.

Nice work banzai^^

Thanks a lots

new version mtf megatrend bar

code STEINITZ lee_yan_cn mod N4TF HAS Bar

pict: new version on top, old - bottom row; refreshed - on the right

/need "MegaTrend.mq4" (post 581) to work/

20070707 updated versions added

20071006 updated

MTF Supertrend-2 & Bars ...wierd little sukker...

udate 20071006

Reason: