Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 224

Wanna some more??..

here you go

Hi everybody

I do not know if it the right place to post those indicators or NOT ..(it is regarding to OZFX system,..but i just think that maybe not alot have interest any more to go that thread that is why i post here)..

Anyway,it looks nice BUT when i attach it to my charts ,IT HANGING MY PC AND MAKE THE USAGE 100% and crashing as well..KILLING ME AS IT KILLS MY PC..

i will be very thankfull to the kind helper who may give hand here and fix it..

Thank you very much

last ...

of cours not all of them got bugs (I REALY DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS BUGS MEANS IN MT4 PROGRAMMING..I JUST HEAR PROGRAMMERs SAID THAT WORD )..Anyways,not all of them got problems..

just need to fix whichever has problems..

links to where i got them from

"The Pip Nailer". Any time frame, any pair. - Page 40

Sonic System!!

OzFx System:) - Page 602

Thank you for your help in advance

fxbs,

Dude, you are an awesome programmer. You have seen it all when it comes to indicators.

- not a programmer - just twisting stuff (only easy....

"I am wondering what strategy(s) you use yourself? " /QUOTE]

- i wish i knew

You not trading mate?...

jet:
fxbs,

Dude, you are an awesome programmer. You have seen it all when it comes to indicators.

- not a programmer - just twisting stuff (only easy....

"I am wondering what strategy(s) you use yourself? " /QUOTE]

- i wish i knew

fxbs c,mon man

fxbs c,mon man ,people will laugh at me if i think to talk about programming..stop making fun of me ..

Could you please give me some help and few minutes of ur time to look at those Davinchi codes(for me they are like that ),i think that the problems(bugs..damn!!i said that word again ) are in the indicators in the first post..all the 2nd and 3rd posts are working fine with me..

what do you think the resone that couse that hanging?

my stratgy??..it is exactly what u guys are saying here..you can call it "FXBS STRATGY"..Wow,interesting name..right?you the one who we should ask him:"what do you have in ur screen?what is ur secret?.. like i said one time befor:we should have thread and recall all our masters to show thier screens,thier tools,thier secrets and thier money printer"..

you da man..

thank you and thanks to all my masters here and everywhere.

Thank you very much fxbs

Thank you very much for your time, I only use inside bars.

I do not use outside bar

fxbs:
something like that? (slight changed DOSER,- try) Mr.Anderson, what you do to outside bar?

toddanderson:
is their a indicator for inside bars multi time frame or could someone make one I have seached and not found one

something like that? (slight changed DOSER,- try)

Mr.Anderson, what you do to outside bar?

Files:

inside bar histo

Files:

hi

some body help please.

could you check posts 2253,2254,2255..

thank you everybody

Reason: