RSI of Moving Average - page 12

From 0.01 starts the quite appropriate miniature account, as soon asstarted is 0.12 too are many

cocoracas:
Thanks Kalenzo

But really is very dificult to find the way now for this AE. I`m not a programer. Only know to copy and paste

Only I take some good thinks from you, Alejandro, fxbabie, and some more and put together in the same AE. The result? You can see...is not bad idea.

For the enough money message...I know. This is the risk. For this reason need one more indicator.

At the moment the best version from Emily is the version v8.

I think now is moment for other person continue this work.

This is a work for a TEAM not for one person. For one person is to hard work.

No obstant, I am working in live account with this AE from yesterday, and if you do manual stop in some orders, no 100% automatic, is a very very good AE.

Ok, if do you like to continue this work, for me no problem I like it. For the copiright IS NOT MY COPIRIGHT. I dont want to sale this AE.

For my part, this AE is free code

If the people make good money with one AE no body need to sell the AE. is stupid think this.

Thanks a lot for all your stupend work kalenzo. We will be in contact

Regards

I think if you post this ea in the EA section you will receive more interest. It has great potential.

I would want to use this system in real. I have approximately 400 usd. Use IBFX miniaccount and use emily v8 (default) with TF 15 on gbp/usd. I can make it? excused to use the translator!!

Kamick:
I would want to use this system in real. I have approximately 400 usd. Use IBFX miniaccount and use emily v8 (default) with TF 15 on gbp/usd. I can make it? excused to use the translator!!

I dont try in others pairs.

In real you can put, like I...I am in real with this EA...but you must looking every time for save big losses.

Sorry !

Kalenzo:
Who said that this is my thread I'm only modest creator of that indicator. It is Cocoracas who is developing the strategy with the ea.

Sorry, if i am wrong, i thought this is your thread. Sorry too, Cocoracas...

But i can't use the EA, cause i don't trade in MT4 platform. I use MT4, Just as a chart, to make me easy to trade, while i am trading in other broker with different platform...

That's why i am just interest in the indicator...

i guess this thread for the EA and the indicator.

But if this thread just for the EA, not the indi, i guess i am in wrong place..

Very deeply sorry Cocoracas, i don't mean to disturb your thread...

Big thanks to fxbs and Great Kalenzo for helping me.....

Best Regards,

IIN

cocoracas:
I dont try in others pairs. In real you can put, like I...I am in real with this EA...but you must looking every time for save big losses.

Excuse, I do not understand. How you make to control the losses? You close the orders in manual way?

Me mistake, or on the backtest works better on the gbp/usd?

Kamick:
Excuse, I do not understand. How you make to control the losses? You close the orders in manual way? Me mistake, or on the backtest works better on the gbp/usd?

Emily EA are now in Experts Advisor secction

RSIOMA_v2

Kalenzo:
Hm... an ea? Maybe for the contest? But with what rules?

Hi again Kalenzo

I make one EA from rsioma now is named Emily_v8 and can find in EA section of this forum.

And have too RSIOMA_v2 EA and seems that this second version have better results

I like to ask you where do you like that put this EA? here or in the AE section??

Tell me some think please, if do you like, can send me one private message for this

Best regards

hello

Quite well is putting newer versions at the beginning of the thread, because every EA is so specific that all info should be close as possible.

master001

this thread EA already in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177539

Reason: