Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 172

fxbs:
3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_MTF mtf works only with 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor - make sure file installed under correct name

thnx alot fxbs...

CP6:
thnx alot fxbs...

no biggie- just thought it would be better if someone of ZZ fans would make it (a bit not my style) - there is discussion in Semafor thread...

though big request to Asystem - to add signal cancellation sign (signal; dot, line - like we have in price channels, trailing stops, chandeliers) - so we'll have history of canceled signals (4exml 200bars, switch on/off)

this way we'll take care of constant repainting questions and will have possibility to beck test and check why certain trading decisions was made...

like - Look, that's obvious, you had to buy - why did you sell? - Sht, i'm telling you - that dem thing(signal) was there... : ((((

(for right now - cancelled signals gone...)

İs there Hurst Exponent indicator for Metatrader?Does anyone know?

xard777:
Works a treat thanks... Xard777

My what big fonts you have...LOL!! I like it. What font is it?

fxbs:
3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_MTF mtf works only with 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor - make sure file installed under correct name

i attach MTF indi into my chart but nothing come out.weird.i want to display 1H/60 on my 5M chart.

amenlo9:
iOriginally Posted by fxbs

3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_MTF

mtf works only with 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor - make sure file installed under correct name

i attach MTF indi into my chart but nothing come out.weird.i want to display 1H/60 on my 5M chart.

Amenlo, you are not rookie: same thing - make sure file "3_Level_ZZ_Semafor" installed under correct name

Hello

fxbs:
Amenlo, you are not rookie: same thing - make sure file "3_Level_ZZ_Semafor" installed under correct name

Hi fxbs

Me too i did attached it to my chart H4 TIME FRAME .. but i only see three copies of the indicator all THE SAME ABOVE EACH OTHER ..while i already change the porebities to 60 to show H1 and 1440 to show D1 ..

Could you please tell me where is my wrong action??

Thank you

THANKS EVERYBODY..

I SOLVE THE PROBLEM...CROSSED EYES

anyone can code MTF for T3MA below?

Files:
t3ma.mq4  5 kb

T3MA MTF Version

amenlo9:
anyone can code MTF for T3MA below?

Hi amenlo9,

Attached is a MTF version of the T3MA Indicator.

For simplicity I have kept all the code in one indicator. That is you can display the current TF or any Higher TF using the 1 indicator. If you want to show multiple indicators please ensure you use the unqiue number.

All the best,

Hiachiever

Files:
t3ma-mtf.gif  27 kb
t3ma-mtf.mq4  8 kb
Reason: