Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 172

mwbro
mwbro  

help please

Hi can someone make the attached indi into a MTF indi?

It would be truly appreciated

Files:
asystem2000
asystem2000  

Some MTF indicators

Some examples of the multi-times indicators: (For their work it is necessary to establish the base indicator and then MTF indicator)

1. Slope Direction_MTF - This indicator for the organization of " slope trade ". Replaces 3 screens. Base indicator slope_direction_line.mq4 MTF indicator slopedirection_mtf.mq4.

2. JMASlope_MTF - For the organization of scalp and swing trade. Base indicator jmaslope.mq4 MTF indicator jmaslope_mtf.mq4

To familiarize with other my works it is possible here My works

Good Luck

ServerUang
ServerUang  

ToR

Thanks fxbs, how to change the color of ToR ?, because my background color of my chart is white.

serveruang

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  
fxbs:
TOR: (Nittany)

small little indi - 4 one Q -Trending or Ranging?

(before they hook up more and more stuff on it)

In your ToR indicator display:

Arrows pointing up but text says decreasing.

Arrows pointing down but text says increasing.

I do not understand.

Please explain.

Thank you.

fxbs
fxbs  
TheRumpledOne:
In your ToR indicator display:

Arrows pointing up but text says decreasing.

Arrows pointing down but text says increasing.

Please explain.

just up -increasing up or up deceasing; up move slows, deceasing (less, compare to previous bar)

but from other hand - more logically and more intuitive could be 2 put text colors according to direction:

increasing down red; decresind down - some not strong shade of red (maroon?);

increasing up - strong green (limegreen) decreasing up (green, dark green)

nittany's thread TOR indi:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177237

fxbs
fxbs  
ServerUang:
Thanks fxbs, how to change the color of ToR ?, because my background color of my chart is white. serveruang

you need to go inside and change object colors in the code:

if ((adx_m1 < ADX_trend_level) && (adx_m1 != 0)) { adx_color_m1 = LightSkyBlue; }

if ((adx_m1 >=ADX_trend_level) && (di_p_m1 > di_m_m1)) { adx_color_m1 = Lime; }

if ((adx_m1 >=ADX_trend_level) && (di_p_m1 < di_m_m1)) { adx_color_m1 = Red; }

ObjectSetText("ToR110-11","1 Hr:", 10, "Lucida Sans Regular", LightSteelBlue);

... etc.

...and ask Nittany to to make it as external input kinda

extern color adx_color_up = Green;

fxbs
fxbs  
asystem2000:
Some examples of the multi-times indicators: (For their work it is necessary to establish the base indicator and then MTF indicator)

1. Slope Direction_MTF - This indicator for the organization of " slope trade ". Replaces 3 screens. Base indicator slope_direction_line.mq4 MTF indicator slopedirection_mtf.mq4.

2. JMASlope_MTF - For the organization of scalp and swing trade. Base indicator jmaslope.mq4 MTF indicator jmaslope_mtf.mq4

To familiarize with other my works it is possible here My works

Good Luck

Than you 4 sharing, Asystem!

fxbs
fxbs  

different approach to look at MTF

just lifted from "something interesting thread https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page21#comment_250731

Stig

Priliv

Displays 3 lines of different color, showing speed of a trend on current, the nearest greater and following greater TF. Beige color of a line means calculation with the least period (current TF). Green color - display in current TF lines of the nearest senior TF. For example, if you look TF H1 the green line is displayed how in TF H4 is displayed beige. Accordingly, the red line is used for display of the tendency in following senior TF.

Points of crossing of lines of different color for indicators Priliv and Priliv_s not necessarily should coincide. It is connected by that all lines in indicator Priliv_s are constructed concerning a direct line (white color), and in indicator Priliv - concerning three different МА, and in a window one of them (the least, white color) is displayed only.

It can be applied on any TF. The crossing of the indicator means change of a direction of a trend.

My translate not good. Sorry

Author : index

p.s. indis posted there: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page21#comment_250731

Files:
ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

ATR CountBack

Hi fxbs

Is this something like what you were after, the example shows the same 24 hour period of time for the last 4 days in comparison for the 1 hour ATR.

atr_countback.mq4

Files:
atr.gif 67 kb
fxbs
fxbs  

yesss! thank you, CJA!

i kinda got obsessed with dem thing. Thanks a lot!