Linuxser
Linuxser  
Files:
vol1.gif 28 kb
vol2.gif 27 kb
vol3.gif 27 kb
fxbs
fxbs  

hm... Volumes drastically differ, but mfi, obv, ad not that much....

may be there is a hope...

strange,

if few big trades balaced (by/sale -bid/ask) and one of each far overwaights all small trades and broker shows you all smal and one or some big - good luck to see real picture

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  
Files:
Michael B
Michael B  

just rename it when you download it...so it will show up in the English Font MT4's

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  

THANK U fxbs

fxbs:
semaphor TREND_alexcud_v_2MEn.mq4 engl

thank fxbs

i think there is also EXPERT hor that indicator...(Sorry,it is russian and i can not even read ,,but it looks like there is EXPERT..TREND_alexcud - MQL4 Code Base

thank u for the ENGLISH EDITION

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  
ElectricSavant:
just rename it when you download it...so it will show up in the English Font MT4's

here u go..

Any way,what u people think about it?

Files:
tshafi_2.ex4 7 kb
Linuxser
Linuxser  
fxbs
fxbs  

Hi, Linuxer! So, all things considered, what is your personal position on the subject - worth or not pursuing ?

and 4 guys with less experience and knowledge , if yes -only as supplemental method with extreme caution?

Linuxser
Linuxser  
fxbs:
Hi, Linuxer! So, all things considered, what is your personal position on the subject - worth or not pursuing ? and 4 guys with less experience and knowledge , if yes -only as supplemental method with extreme caution?

IMHO, every trader needs to find what is useful for his trading. I just want to explain what I've found and what convinced me. Helping to discussion.

Maybe other/s by researching could say the opposite and that would be his opinion and the subject in matter, this subject could be useful for him and help with their trading.

fxbs
fxbs  

TOR: (Nittany)

small little indi - 4 one Q -Trending or Ranging?

(before they hook up more and more stuff on it)

p.s. nittany's thread -TOR indi:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177237

Files:
tor_1.10.mq4 22 kb
tor_1.02.mq4 16 kb
tor_110.gif 17 kb