Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 150

xard777:
Thanks TRO for this indicator, just what I am looking for

Originally I was not going to use a sub window, but this makes much more sense.

thanks again.

Xard777

Could you please post the indicator you have displayed in the lower right of your chart. Thanks.

xard777:
Here you go...it's defaulted for sub window, simply select win = 0 in input menu for main screen then move to desired spot or rip the code and add to your own indicator

Xard777

ps how do you get the background picture on the charts?

Is there anything else I can take out of this code?

Files:

TheRumpledOne:
Just trade in the direction of the daily candle.. that's the daily trend!! .

Is that todays daily candle or yesterdays?

droesparky:
Is that todays daily candle or yesterdays?

Today's candle.

If yesterday's is red and today's is green, you don't want to be short.

Of course, there are exceptions, like when you are scalp trading with the H1 candle.

But the RULE OF THUMB is to trade with the D1 candle on those crosses.

When the range hits the threshold(user input) the histrogram bar turns green.

Notice the pips you can make just trading at the lines from the previous day.

Files:

ahmedazizelias:
TRO!!

What r u doing man!!..so,what exactly u use in ur owen chart?what is ur stratigy start from when u open ur computer till u finish the counting ur pips ..many seductive indicators u had uplaoded it and i got lost to what should i do and what is the best use of them?..by the way,u sometimes use 1h charts then u use daily charts!!what is ur favorit stratigy and favorit indicators which you use it in ur owen chart?what indicators u depend on it ?can u uplaod ur tempelet please..

u said that if the price went up/down more than 7 points that means it will go this direction..BUT,sometimes(actuly many times)it does not do that,and then it goes one direction more than 40 pips the re-correct its directions to the reversed way..it makes big loses if i enter because of passing the (7)pips or even 20 pips..it is not enough to detremine the trend direction by this way..maybe i am wrong..if i do,please guid me to ur idea..thank u TRO

If u need an accountant to count ur huorly pips..here i am..for free ..just teach me and tell me ur secret ...LOL

These are the statistics I have in real time. It's just a numbers game!

Perhaps someone will code this is in MT4.

Files:
_ohmlc.mq4  13 kb

Even works on Sunday.

TRO,

Could you take a look at this EA in the link below and tell me which one of your indicators might be used to anticipate upcoming volatility thus a trigger to turn this EA on?

I know your busy and I do not want to take you away from this thread...as the community would tar and feather me...but your help would be appreciated..

Don't worry its quite a simple EA and you just need to read my posts and you will understand it. It may be a good read for you...if you enjoy comedy..:) There is an EA coder working on upgrades to it as we speak, but your indicator input/expertise is sorely needed.

ES

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178263

Trading in the direction of the candle works with the Buy Zone.

ElectricSavant:
TRO,

Could you take a look at this EA in the link below and tell me which one of your indicators might be used to anticipate upcoming volatility thus a trigger to turn this EA on?

I know your busy and I do not want to take you away from this thread...as the community would tar and feather me...but your help would be appreciated..

Don't worry its quite a simple EA and you just need to read my posts and you will understand it. It may be a good read for you...if you enjoy comedy..:) There is an EA coder working on upgrades to it as we speak, but your indicator input/expertise is sorely needed.

ES

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178263

I told you that I have only been coding in MT4 for 4 weeks now.

I am not even thinking about EAs at this time.

There is much to learn.

Reason: