Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 150

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  

GBPJPY more volatility.

And all you have to do is wait for the price to hit the previous bar's open.

HOW SIMPLE CAN IT GET?

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  

Works on H4, too!

I attached the "indicator" because I knew you would want it!

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  

Since this IS the Multi Timeframe Indicatorsthread, I guess I should show the OPEN as a MTF.

I attached the $OPEN that can be used with the TRO_SAK_MultiPairs indicator.

Files:
open.mq4 4 kb
fxbs
fxbs  
TheRumpledOne:
NO.

It was a chart that had been running all day.

What exactly are you trying to do?

no kidding? - nobody swiched timeframe or connection lost

thought it's diff.version , dem!

well, it's not like we need big arrows in History - nice clean line (BZ History) - perfect

some indis (pardon myself, not indis - goodies, tools) could be usefull:

fxbs
fxbs  

thanksTRO!

sure, that's obvious - look on any daily chart - about 90% bars has wigs (or shadows long enough 4 spread+few pips); - buy or sell at open , TP a little accordingly to ATR - can't loose

- or can you? simple - yes, until stop loss engaged -and it become simple no more

yes it will go in your favor but after stop hunting and with or without you

TRO, i know all your numbers based on thorough research and solid statistics

but using indi, technique or method involves MM as part of any strategy, method, etc. - damage control - so what about stops? (stop hit; statisticsaly "safe" zone)?

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  
fxbs:
thanksTRO!

sure, that's obvious - look on any daily chart - about 90% bars has wigs (or shadows long enough 4 spread+few pips); - buy or sell at open , TP a little accordingly to ATR - can't loose

- or can you? simple - yes, until stop loss engaged -and it become simple no more

yes it will go in your favor but after stop hunting and with or without you

TRO, i know all your numbers based on thorough research and solid statistics

but using indi, technique or method involves MM as part of any strategy, method, etc. - damage control - so what about stops?

Stops are simple.

5 pip stop or 7 pip stop.

If it goes more than 7 pips against you, statistics say it's a loser for a long time.

droesparky
droesparky  

Good Stuff TRO, Im re-reading this a few times this weekend.

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  
droesparky:
Good Stuff TRO, Im re-reading this a few times this weekend.

One of my favorite stories concerns a Buddhist scholar and a Zen Master. The scholar had an extensive background in Buddhist Studies and was an expert on the Nirvana Sutra. He came to study with the master and after making the customary bows, asked her to teach him Zen. Then, he began to talk about his extensive doctrinal background and rambled on and on about the many sutras he had studied.

The master listened patiently and then began to make tea. When it was ready, she poured the tea into the scholar's cup until it began to overflow and run all over the floor. The scholar saw what was happening and shouted, "Stop, stop! The cup is full; you can't get anymore in."

The master stopped pouring and said: "You are like this cup; you are full of ideas about Buddha's Way. You come and ask for teaching, but your cup is full; I can't put anything in. Before I can teach you, you'll have to empty your cup."

This is the reason so many traders can't master simple strategies.

"If we see with Buddha's eyes, everything is fresh and new, for we receive things with a free and open mind, empty of preconceptions."

Listen to the teaching without trying to make it conform to your own self-centered viewpoint; otherwise, you will be unable to understand what is said.... Unify your body and mind and receive the Master's teaching as if water were being poured from one vessel into another.

fxbs
fxbs  

FirstStrike.mq4; arrow shows what was hit first - Hi or Low

Files:
fxbs
fxbs  
TheRumpledOne:
Stops are simple.

5 pip stop or 7 pip stop.

If it goes more than 7 pips against you, statistics say it's a loser for a long time.

thnx, i see.

that's how they breaking Vegas; but here you allowed to use computer and/or brain (House will not let you to calculate the odds even without computer (meaning - using only your brain) to beat The House) ... odd?

TRO, to have complete picture in this thread, could you comment on what ways and tools you use to run statistics, your methods based?