Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 148

TheRumpledOne:
History will plot lines every bar.

The other one plots in real time. The past bars won't have any Buy Zone plots.

You can change the wingdings to the arrows if you like.

don't want to be annoying - so, on your picture (above, left) it was BZ History just with "arrow shape wingdings" instead of dash line? (current version BZHistory)

Files:
7xu9hy9a3.gif  12 kb

fxbs:
exkoozzi my inglish (sorry me) dem, just fuond it:

Trading Slang and Expressions:

Squiggly Lines: "That trader uses a lot of squiggly lines on his chart. - Technical indicators that traders use on their charts to assist in trading."
Indicator inputs are usually:
  • PRICE
  • VOLUME
  • TIME
So they ALL lag.

To me, it's so much easier to just trade PRICE POINTS like the Hourly Open, Daily Open, Weekly Open and Monthly Open. When the price crosses the line, just trade in the direction of the cross.

It's so profitable to watch the price drop like a rock one day and then see it rocket back up to the previous day's open and beyond.

The white squares are the previous candle's open price. Trading in the direction of the cross can be extremely profitable.

Price is either going to go UP or DOWN, so if it isn't going one way, it's going the other. So if price can't get above the previous bar's open, it must be falling!!

No indicators where harmed in the production of this chart...LOL!

fxbs:
don't want to be annoying - so, on your picture (above, left) it was BZ History just with "arrow shape wingdings" instead of dash line? (current version BZHistory)

NO.

It was a chart that had been running all day.

What exactly are you trying to do?

GBPUSD is more volatile.

GBPJPY more volatility.

And all you have to do is wait for the price to hit the previous bar's open.

HOW SIMPLE CAN IT GET?

Works on H4, too!

I attached the "indicator" because I knew you would want it!

Since this IS the Multi Timeframe Indicatorsthread, I guess I should show the OPEN as a MTF.

I attached the $OPEN that can be used with the TRO_SAK_MultiPairs indicator.

Files:
open.mq4  4 kb

fxbs:
thanksTRO!

sure, that's obvious - look on any daily chart - about 90% bars has wigs (or shadows long enough 4 spread+few pips); - buy or sell at open , TP a little accordingly to ATR - can't loose

- or can you? simple - yes, until stop loss engaged -and it become simple no more

yes it will go in your favor but after stop hunting and with or without you

TRO, i know all your numbers based on thorough research and solid statistics

but using indi, technique or method involves MM as part of any strategy, method, etc. - damage control - so what about stops?

Stops are simple.

5 pip stop or 7 pip stop.

If it goes more than 7 pips against you, statistics say it's a loser for a long time.

thanksTRO!

sure, that's obvious - look on any daily chart - about 90% bars has wigs (or shadows long enough 4 spread+few pips); - buy or sell at open , TP a little accordingly to ATR - can't loose

- or can you? simple - yes, until stop loss engaged -and it become simple no more

yes it will go in your favor but after stop hunting and with or without you

TRO, i know all your numbers based on thorough research and solid statistics

but using indi, technique or method involves MM as part of any strategy, method, etc. - damage control - so what about stops? (stop hit; statisticsaly "safe" zone)?

Good Stuff TRO, Im re-reading this a few times this weekend.

Reason: