BlackBird ea

had this ea made for me. will trade any pair any time. have to get the spread right and lot size. once this is done it is all about tweaking. starting direction is 1=buy / -1=sell. ask any questions.

cuda

Files:
blackbird.ex4  9 kb

I just did some quick backtests and it killed the account. Switch the buy and sell and you have a money maker. I'll check back for updates. Good luck.

Files:
testergraph.jpg  62 kb

JaForex:
I just did some quick backtests and it killed the account. Switch the buy and sell and you have a money maker. I'll check back for updates. Good luck.

Switch the buy and sell and it will still lose money. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

BlackBird settings

if you want to buy set directions 1 , if you want to sell set to -1. can trade against the same pair just change the magic number. this ea was made with the ability to tweak the setting for both direction the spread for max profits. just run it on a demo and it will not take you long to see all the tweaks you can do.

cuda

BlackBird ea

hello, here are a couple hours of trading results. if you need help setting the ea up let me know.

cuda

Files:

cuda:
hello, here are a couple hours of trading results. if you need help setting the ea up let me know. cuda

Hi Cuda, thanks for sharing it. Can you post your settings pls. ?

BlackBird ea

hello, settings are for eur/usd lots .1, spread 5, growth factor 2, profit target 1. you set the settings based upon your risk to return ratio. you can just buy or just sell , or buy and sell, or my favorite is to play the pairs against each other. every pair is different. can make about 5 to 10 percent a day with the right setting and pair movement. cuda

Files:

cuda:
hello, settings are for eur/usd lots .1, spread 5, growth factor 2, profit target 1. you set the settings based upon your risk to return ratio. you can just buy or just sell , or buy and sell, or my favorite is to play the pairs against each other. every pair is different. can make about 5 to 10 percent a day with the right setting and pair movement. cuda

thanks, nice tool to play for some tens of pips dayly

What TF you recommended?

Have you experimented with any settings for gbp/jpy? Thanks for sharing your EA. cheers, Goldensight

cuda:

What is the trade logic in this EA?

How does all the positions close out (I didn't see a take profit on the detailed report)?

Are you running on multiple pairs?

Thanks for sharing.

Reason: