while(i<limit)

{

C_time=Time;

Bar_Shift=iBarShift(NULL,TimeFrame,C_time,false);

B_Up=iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,Indicator,Length,Phase,0,Bar_Shift);

B_Dn=iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,Indicator,Length,Phase,1,Bar_Shift);

i++;

}

p.s. MTF works only with JMASlope.mq4 - make sure file istalled under correct name

Files:

Hi, Highway3000! thanks 4 kind words!

i'm not much on alerts (when you have like 5 mt4 platforms, 3 editors running in one monitor at same time while you messing with indis (and not in the best mood) - you'll start hate this alerts like very much)

some mtf ind with alert - in alert thread; Valeo (XO thread) uses mtf woodiesCCI - they might have one with allert (some mtf stochastics, etc)

btw. what you need bare mtf cci alert for? just 4 example?

attachment - MTF_MACDwAllert (basicaly the same as regular (not mtf) + TimeFrame)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

ahmedazizelias

Christopher P. Hendrix: My Technical Analyst.com: MFI-MACD

Files:

you are the man

fxbs:
nice work, ahmedazizelias! i see you changed default settings pretty radically, and it looks prety good

if you want trendRSI and double Laquerre in one ind - you running out of buffers: Trend RSI uses 7 (you don't using arrows -2=5) and double Laquerre uses 4 (at least -no mq4 file but you can see - 2 for lines and 2 for MAsmoozing =4) so 5+4 =9 more than 8 (resize buffers - big pain in as)

but it could be tow ind - not standalone (self-contain) - ind. which require other indis to work

Hello fxbs

Thank you for ur time that you spent to care about my last post.and thank you again for posting MFI-MACD indicator ..i realy got tired to find it..thank buddy.

I would like to mention that I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT PROGRAMING ISSUES at all..But,i looks like i can not be merged in one indicator..so what about those couple indicators that you post it in ur second post..did u mean that i use it insteed of those other indi's (dub.Laguerre and ASC1)?..

Please note this one for best use of my templet lease use it in 4H time frame (acutly i did not use it for other time frams..it maybe good also..but i did not try it)..

and the secret is:when u lookat the two indicators (Laguerre and ASC1) you will see 3 different colors (light blue and light green and pink)..the secret is when u see the blue line cross the pink and green (i.e cross down in bearish trend) u should see it as follow (the upper is pink then the green under the pink then the light blue is more downer than them..in this case it means strong dwontrend and of course you take sell position and you keep ride the downtrend untill the first cross to between the light blue and the light green..this gives you the gold egg of the trend and you go out in the best time befor the trend think to scrow your pips..

and it is the same for the bullish trend but the light blue cross the pink line teward the upper side and then the green cross the pink teward the upper also and then you go out from the buy position at first cross between th light green and light blue..

there are 2 bad situations you could face it here:

1- for example (in bearish )you could see the gree is upper than the pink and then the light blue cross both of them to be as follow(light green is the upper then pink then light blue)..in this case the indicaores say :THIS IS STUIPED TREND DO NOT GET IN FOR ANY RESON..

2-in the quiet market moves or the slow moves that it cause many up and down and aimlessly way..you will see the other indicators in the templet its crosses are in the mid of yellow levels lines in its windows.. ALSO DO NOT TRADE IT IS LOSSING MORE THAN GAINING..

by the way i use WADDAH ATTAR STRONG LEVELS +WADDAH ATTAR weakly pivots to set up my targets and i use _TDTLModifiedBR for the confidance !!

I WILL BE VERY VERY HAPPY IF SOME ONE TAKE ENTEREST AND ADDED HIS IDEAS

I AM SORRY EVERYBODY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH..

(PLEASE EVERYBODY I STILL HAVE SAME PROBLEM:when i attached all of the TRO INDICATORS to my chart IT EATS ALL MY COMPUTER SOURCES AND HANG UP THE TERMINAL!!)

Thank you everybody in advance ...all the indicators in the tempelet are from very kind people here who share theire pretty work here and all the job after i read your guid lights every newbi jump to ur boat..

Thanks

Files:
lenara_pic2.jpg  238 kb

ahmedazizelias:
Hello TRO

thank you very much for your kind response to my questions...

May i ask you again about things??..(i considered that you said :YES)

Well,i got problems here with your indicators i use northfinance demo and 4H time frame:

1-when i attached all of them to my chart IT EATS ALL MY COMPUTER SOURCES AND HANG UP THE TERMINAL!!

2-BUYZONE,IN UR CHART I SEE THAT YOU HAVE 2 HORIZENTAL LINES!! but when i attach it it only shows 3 single arrows not even 3 lines of arrows (upper one blue,mid one is white,downer one is red)..is there something wrong with me while i am attching it to my chart??!!i made some googling about the buyzone and i read that should draw 2 lines -4,+4 lines from the begaining of each deasion...is ur buyzone indicator still depend on that concept or you made some developments ???

3-how about if you combine all of you indicators into one indicator and you make ability for the user to make his choice (true/false)..is that make it more light and solve the hanging problem???

4-have you heard bout the (MFI-MACD)indicator My Technical Analyst.com: MFI-MACD ?? do you have it in ur collections??...just asking

5-COULD YOU DO FAVOR FOR ME PLEASE?!!! ....I HAVE COMBINED 2 INDICATORS TOGETHER IN ONE WINDOW and play with the setting (TrendRS_v3) +(Laguerre2-ACS1),I(DRAG &DROP WAY...NOT PROGRAMING METHODE)..AND I SEE IT IS VERY VERY GOOD COMBINATION IT SHOW ME THE NEXT MOVE BEFOR IT WILL HAPPEN OR IT CAN TELL ME THAT CURRENT TREND IS ABOUT TO FINISH HIS STRENTH CAN YOU MAKE IT IN PROGRAMING WAY TO BE ONE INDICATOR...{it is very good to get some pips very easy way}..I ATTACHED THE TWO INDICATORS WITH THE TEMPLET I USE IT...(OF COURSE I DEPEND ON OTHER INDICATORS TO CONFIRM THE BEGAINING OF THE MOVE AND ALSO TO DETREMINE THE END OF THE MOVE TOO..SIMPLY WHEN ALL SAID SELL I GO SELL AND I EITHER REVERSE OR GET OUT FROM THE POSITION WITH THE REVERSED SIGNAL ..

PLEASE GET VERY LETTEL TIME TO LOOK AT IT ..

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

1) Then don't attach them all or get a faster computer...LOL Seriously, you should only have a few indicators OTHERWISE your system is getting too complicated.

2) The BuyZone actually has 5 lines.... open, open + 3pips , open + 4 pips, open - 3pips , open - 4 pips.

3) No. That's not the way I program - my style is building blocks. Just wait, I'll have building blocks for you to use via my TRO_SAK indicator.

4) No. Never heard of it. Not interested in SQUIGGLY LINE INDICATORS.

5) I probably could but I am NOVICE MT4 programmer at this point so it would take me a while and I have other things to do. AND, I do NOT program for dollars.

Thank you TRO

TheRumpledOne:
1) Then don't attach them all or get a faster computer...LOL Seriously, you should only have a few indicators OTHERWISE your system is getting too complicated.

YOU ARE VERY RIGHT...hahaha..so,give me hand and post some of ur indicators (ur money machin)to me here to buy bill gates own computer..the problem here is ALL OF UR INDICATORS ARE GOOD SO I AM GREADY AND WANT TO USE ALL OF THEM2) The BuyZone actually has 5 lines.... open, open + 3pips , open + 4 pips, open - 3pips , open - 4 pips.

HUMMM !!So,it does not depend on pivots of each sesion and it does not depend on break out sys...but why +3,+4,-3,-4pips is that amount as spread of most of the majors..u mean by (open) is the opening of the day?or the opening of each sesion or the opening of each bar(for example 4h bar)..

please do not get annoyed..i am just try to understand what i am going to use!!..if u see those questions r not important ,please just skip it..

3) No. That's not the way I program - my style is building blocks. Just wait, I'll have building blocks for you to use via my TRO_SAK indicator.

MAN!!THANK YOU VERY MUCH U GIVE ME BIG HOPES..I AM IMPATIENT WATTING UR BLOCKS. .(BUT PROMISE ME TO TELL ME HOW TO USE IT ..)

4) No. Never heard of it. Not interested in SQUIGGLY LINE INDICATORS.

just do not worry the kind fxbs did post earlier ..thank you fxbs for ur help.

5) I probably could but I am NOVICE MT4 programmer at this point so it would take me a while and I have other things to do.

Thank you for ur help BUT YOU SAID(I am NOVICE MT4 programmer)COME ON MAN STOP MAKING FUN OF ME HERE BUDDY !! AND, I do NOT program for dollars.

I AM SO SORRY Please do not get me wrong,i was asking you for kind help..

so,could you please find a small room for me in ur agenda (come on u can do it in 7 to 9 minutes ..for free LOL)

Thank you for ur respond and for ur time that u spent to read and write..

thank you buddy

TRO SAK MULTI PAIR

TRO SAK MULTI PAIR displays the status of three user selected external indicators on multiple currency pairs.

Latest mods include:

* Added an alert for when price ends in 00.

* 4 indicator levels.

Note: The meters in the upper right of the chart are NOT part of TRO SAK MULTI PAIR.

Files:

Thank you TRO

TheRumpledOne:

TRO SAK MULTI PAIR

TRO SAK MULTI PAIR displays the status of three user selected external indicators on multiple currency pairs.

Latest mods include:

* Added an alert for when price ends in 00.

* 4 indicator levels.

Note: The meters in the upper right of the chart are NOT part of TRO SAK MULTI PAIR.

Hello TRO

Thank u for ur new edition..could u look at the pictur i attach it?

i see some differences between both indicators,is that because of setting..and i see that the BIAS has no dark color!!

maybe i am wrong

Files:

ahmedazizelias:
Hello TRO

Thank u for ur new edition..could u look at the pictur i attach it?

i see some differences between both indicators,is that because of setting..and i see that the BASE has no dark color!!

maybe i am wrong

The meters and sak are not using the exact same code. The candle color is the same but the other 2 are not. CTL is NOT the same as MID.

I did NOT code a $CTL ... yet.. Only coded what I am going to use.

You can use ANY EXTERNAL INDICATOR with TRO SAK but you have to pass it the proper parameter values AND set the LEVEL inputs/colors properly.

A little setup work but lots of flexibility.

I attached my template.

Files:
_sak.tpl  45 kb

TheRumpledOne:
The meters and sak are not using the exact same code. The candle color is the same but the other 2 are not. CTL is NOT the same as MID.

I did NOT code a $CTL ... yet.. Only coded what I am going to use.

You can use ANY EXTERNAL INDICATOR with TRO SAK but you have to pass it the proper parameter values AND set the LEVEL inputs/colors properly.

A little setup work but lots of flexibility.

I attached my template.

MAN!!!THAT WAS VERY FAST REPLY!!!AS FAST AS CHAT!!

THANK U FOR UR TEMPELT..I WILL TRY IT..SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING

Reason: