[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 152

artikul:
Get ready for America ))))) It'll be fun ))))
America will sell the quid.

It feels like someone used the euro interest rate insider today. Could be punished.

lotos7:

...can and do successfully, I know they do...

What's there to know? ))) Here's the marking )))) Bottom yellow stroke is the limit of bears' dreams (zone 9))))

Tantrik:
we need to fix (somewhere - I don't see it) and go lower :)))

Wait a bit so amers will fix it for you))))

Lotus, not met, if you know, give me a link, let's see, but not blah-blah, but specifically: in such a week and around such a price, +-100-200pp, there will be a bottom.

Tantrik:
need to fix (somewhere - can't see) and go lower :)))

...there's a rule of thumb: if you can't see what and where, pull the fib...

artikul:

What's there to know? ))) Here's the marking )))) Bottom yellow dash is the bears' dream (zone 9) )))

It's not about that, it's about predicting pivot points in advance, e.g. at D a month or more in advance.

strangerr:

It's not about that, it's about predicting pivot points in advance, like D a month or more in advance.

А ))) That's for sorcerers ))))

artikul:

What's there to know? ))) Here's the marking )))) Bottom yellow dash is the bears' dream (zone 9) )))

why watch by the hour...you need to watch by the day...and it will be tomorrow...

lotos7:

why watch by the hour...you have to watch by the day...and it will be tomorrow...

OK, I'll put a spell on the days ))))

There )))))

)))). The yellow vertical line is a full cycle of 360 degrees, so we should expect nothing but upward movement )))

Reason: